Chapter 13*

Nash's P.O.V*

It was 3:42 when the door bell rang,my hands started sweating and i started getting nervous,by the time i heard cam open the door my body was shivring,never in my life have i felt like this,i felt like she wasn't going to believe me and my whole life was over.

"Hey Bud time to talk to her she's in her room good luck"

i looked over at cam with a huge smile on his face although i was ignoring it cause it was probably because Courtney was moving in too and they would get alone time.

I went upstairs and went into the hallway to the left where there were 2 rooms to the left side of the hallway and a bathroom on the other side.

Cierra's P.O.V*

Our house was peach color with a brown roof it was really pretty from the outside but the inside was wonderful once you entered the house there was a huge crystal chandelier i decided i would look around later and headed to my room upstairs.

I went in the last room in the left hallway.My New room was pearl white with a golden chandelier and light blue curtains and bed sheets.On the wall there were yellow christmas lights i bet cam did this room for me because im half tumblr.This was amazing i was living with my best friends and i have my own bathroom and closet.

I started unpacking and put my mac on the new desk with pencils and a folder,I put my canon camera next to my mac and i put everything in its place

"Uh hey Ci"

I looked over my shoulder to see nash standing there

"Hey"

I kept putting my clothes in the closet

"Listen im really sorry about what happened,Madison forced me to go out with her for attention or else she was going to do something bad to you i wanted you safe and i understand if you don't believe me"

It took me a few minutes till i knew what i wanted to say

"Nash i know cam told me that she was that type of girl and its okay but you could of told me"

I kept putting my clothes in the closet until i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist,I was completely frozen at this point and then he whispered in my ear.

"Cierra torres I love you"

I can feel the room getting heated up

"I Love you too"

He turned me around and lifted my chin up.At this point i was looking into his bright blue eyes the way they shined i knew they were going to be the death of me,He cupped my face with his bare hands and kissed me,Now this wasn't any type of kiss it was soft and sweet but a few minutes later it turned into a rough make out session until i was out of breath i pulled away and Nash closed the door,was this it?

A/N

Okay so i wanna make the next chapter dirty but not sure if you guys would like that so comment 😂