Chapter 8*

Nash's P.O.V*

It was finally Day 2 of Magcon SF i couldn't wait for Day 3 I had a huge surprise for Cierra.

"Nash would you come out already were waiting for you"

" im coming poo bear "

I Ran to where everyone was and we all headed to Magcon Cierra,Megan,Courtney,Mahogany and Alyssa were taking pictures with some girls and we were taking pictures on the other side with other girls "Guys lets take a group picture with the girls and our fans" they all looked at each other and agreed with me.

We walked over to the girls and called Bryant,Our photographer and called some fans over we took a huge group picture and to be honest at the moment SF Magcon was or is the best Magcon I've had in years.

For the rest of the day Shawn sang "Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend" And Gilinsky added a rap to it while taylor was doing sexual moves and Hayes was sitting on with floor like a good little boy "Nash my legs kinda hurt" this stage wasn't as big as we thought it would be and there was only 3 chairs and in 2 chairs were our photographers and I was sitting in the last chair while everyone was sitting on the floor "Sure beautiful"

Cierra's P.O.V*

Nash patted down on his lap and i sat down he put his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder we suddenly heard fans screaming and saying "Aww" Or taking pictures

"Aye guys who ships Nierea " They all started screaming and we saw hayes Laughing I rested my head on nash's head and we stayed like that for about 5 minutes until we all got up to dance or walk to the meet and greet "Nash im tierd"

" stop whining get on my back" I hopped on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist i put my head on his shoulder and before you knew it he put me down "Alright we have to go take pictures come on" He took me to his booth and we both started taking pictures with his fans.

"COCK!!" We both looked over at taylor and started laughing "Hey Gilinsky you up for chipotle?" Nash and I looked at Shawn talking to jack "Chippoottolleeeee. take us with you"

"Alright guys lets go" Nash grabbed my hand and we headed out.

8:00 pm*

We arrived at the hotel and we brought everyone.

"Ayyee we brought chipotle" Taylor raced to us and took the bags

"Well damn" They all laughed knowing i was doing carters vine "Hey guys you want to play truth or dare Lox is bored" We all laughed and nodded

Nash's P.O.V*

I wanted to go first so i did "Carter truth or dare"

"Dare" i looked at Alyssa and back at carter "I dare you to go in the room with Alyssa for 20 minutes".We all started laughing " your going to pay for this one" I started laughing until Can screamed "Use Protection!" Cierra and I were laughing even harder "Okay whose Next" Mahogany Raised her Hand "Ci truth or dare"

"Umm ill save the dare for later Truth"

"Is it true you like Nash?" Her Face went blank "Yes i do like Nash" I smiled and looked over to her "Awww Trash nash is blushing" I looked over at Hayes and gave him the stare.

Carter came back and we all started laughing "Alright Nash truth or dare" And without thinking i said dare. " I dare you to go in the room with Cierra" My face went blank and i froze.

I got up and Cierra followed.we went into the room Carter and Alyssa were.

"Hey can i tell you something "

"Sure"

"I've liked you for a long time now and its been 14 years since ive liked you just never had the guts to say"

Cierra's P.O.V*

i cant believe nash has liked me this whole time i feel dumb i could of told him ive liked him before but i never really had the guts just he like he never did

"Nash?"
He looked up at me and i looked at his light blue eyes i swear those eyes would be the death of me
"Yes?"

"I like you too."
I could see his eyes getting much more blue than they already were my eyes looked at his pink lips they looked so kissable and before i knew it our lips were connected.My hands made there way to his neck and his hands were and my waist.The kiss was no longer a kiss it was a rough makeout session and before anything else could happen cam yelled
"20 minutes are up time to get out"
We pulled away from each other and he smiled at me and we walked out.

Skip Game**

It was 10:00 and we all headed to our rooms and turned the lights off.Nash had his arms around my waist,How did he do this?he gives me so many feelings even if he smiles or laughs he makes me feel some type of way.

A/N

Ayee i didn't want to make this a dirty chapter yet 😂