Chapter 3*

Elizabeth's (Nash & Hayes': mom)P.O.V*

I walked in the house from Walmart,I went into the kitchen and put everything in the cub bored and the fridge all i got was food for the rest of the month

I walked in the living room to see Hayes and Megan sleeping in the love seat and to my left was Nash and Cierra sleeping i decided i would take a picture and send it to Grace (Cierra's mom)

To:Grace

Me: *Picture attachment look how cute they look

Grace : Awww she can sleep over tonight if she wants i Trust you guys

Me:Okay ill make sure to tell her when she wakes up :)

I put my phone down and decided i would make lunch.

Cierra's P.O.V*

I woke up and noticed Nash had his hand around my waist i felt so safe at this point.I decided i would check my phone and just check social media,5 minutes passed by and i decided i would get up,I wiggled out of Nash's grip and went to the kitchen to see Elizabeth making mac and cheese

I smiled at her and she smiled back "So what did you buy?" Braking the silence "I wasted 100 dollars on food for the boys and Skylynn" "Oh well at least you didn't waste as much as you always do" "Well yeah i decided i would start buying with coupons" i giggled and there was a moment of silence until Nash came in "Hey mom whats cooking?" "Mac and cheese" he then looked at me and smiled i smiled back at him with a water bottle in my hand "Can i have a drink?" "Nash there are like 20 bottles in the fridge" "Im too lazy" i giggled and he gave me a smirk,I Passed the water bottle to him and he drank Half of the bottle "Thristy." He looked at me and pretended to be mad "What?" "Your thristyyyy" we both laughed until he said "I know" i laughed even harder "Okay,Okay guys keep it down your going to wake Hayes and Megan and we don't want a grumpy Hayes in the house oh and Nash Grace said Cierra can stay the night" We both looked up at each other and said "Really?!?" "Yeah i was surprised too" Nash looked at me and smiled.

Nash's P.O.V*

My mom put a bowl of mac and cheese in front of us,before i started eating i checked my phone and saw it was 5:30 Pm " Hey are we still going to the mall with mahogany?" she looked at me with her Hazel eyes,Her eyes were amazing they would turn blue when she cried and they would be Hazel when shes happy I've noticed when she gets mad or sad they turn a dark shade of brown She snapped me out of my thoughts by saying "Oh yeah i forgot of course were going" "Okay then we better get going cause its 5:50,Mom we'll be home around 8 were going to the mall with mahogany" "Okay make sure to bring me Starbucks please" We headed towards the door laughing we decided we would penny bored all the way to "The Falls" Cierra's penny bored had my name on the bottom and my penny bored had hers at the bottom we were skating for 10 minutes until we were finally there.

We saw Mahogany waiting for us with Alyssa,Alyssa was Mahoganies Best friend and Carters crush "Hey guys" we both started laughing at the fact that Carter liked Alyssa don't get me wrong Alyssa is awesome But Carter isn't her type as far as we know we both said hey at the same time "Jinks!" We both laughed "Okay guys lets walk around and go in stores and take stupid pictures Deal?" All of us looked at Mahogany, "Deal."

I looked over and Cierra and smiled.we decided first we would go to the apple store and take weird pictures and set them as the lock screen.

It was 8:00 pm and we just got to my house,We came in to see Hayes and Cameron Singing And my mom playing with Sky "Hey mom,Where's dad?" "Oh he had a Teachers meeting" Yeah my dads the football coach in our school and also the only one that knows i've had a crush on Cierra since 3rd grade but we keep that a secret."Lets go watch a movie" I looked at Cierra and she nodded.

Cierra's P.O.V*

"I'll get the popcorn and you put in the movie" I looked at Nash and saw him nodding "Wait what movie do you want to see?" I looked back at him and told him we could watch insidious since we never finished watching it "Kay ill meet you up here" i Grabbed the popcorn bag and put it in the microwave and waited for it to finish,I saw the kitchen door open and saw it was Cam "Hey how are you" I smiled at him and he gave me a smile back "im good and you?" "Im good still have that huge crush on nash?" my eyes widened and my face went blank "Yup Still Single?" "Aww kiddo im sure he likes you and for your information no im not im taken by the most wonderful girl in my life her name is Courtney" "She sounds nice she should come over tomorrow" "Really? ill make sure to ask Nash" As he said that the microwave beeped 3 times "Alright i have to go but ill see you tommarrow are you staying the night?" "Yup." i headed upstairs and saw nash sitting and the floor leaning on the wall "Hey i put pause so you wouldn't miss anything" i passed him some sour patches and i got the popcorn.30 minutes into the movie and i was scared to death "Hey do you want to lay down my butt is hurting" i laughed and nodded i went over to the bed and nash put his arm around my waist all of the sudden i felt safe "Goodnight beautiful" A smile appeared onto my face can this be real?is this actually happening? "Goodnight Nash" Next thing you know my eyes were shut.

A/N

Hey guys ill be doing 2 chapters A day if i have time! Make sure to vote for this and Comment 😘