Chapter 17*

Cierra's P.O.V

"Hey beautiful what do you want to do?"

Nash came and sat next to me

"I don't know how about we have a lazy day?"

He looked over at me and smiled he pulled the bed sheets over us and I rested my head on his chest he played with my hair for the next 20 minutes

there was a moment of silence until he broke it with a kiss it started as a soft,gentle kiss but went to a rough make out session he cupped my face and slowly started taking my shirt off,his hands traveled down my body i motioned my hands to his shirt and helped him take it off,he took my sweatpants off he looked at me "Are you sure?" i nodded my head yes and he reached in his pocket for a condom he went inside me slowly,moans came out of my mouth later on i realized this wasn't just a hook up to have sex this was his way of showing love this was making love it was passionate not drunk and sobber.We put our clothes back on and headed downstairs to eat we went in the kitchen and found mcdonals on the counter we got the mcdonals and put it on a plate nash got the cups and put it on the table "Shit" i giggled and looked over at nash "What happend?" he looked back at me and smiled "Theres no more juice" i went to where he was and looked in the fridge "nash its behind the milk you dipshit"

"oh"

he reached in for the orange juice and sat down in the table

"So i was wondering if you wanted to go with me and the boys to toronto"

i looked up at him "Im not sure nash i have to go visit my mom when are you guys going?"
"next week we have to do a photoshoot for Aeropostale and i really want you to be part of it"
i looked at him realizing this wasn't like my other relationships,Nash Grier is in love with me he spoils me,treats me right,shows me off "Oh then if its next week of course,would you do me a favor?"
"of course love what is it"
I took a deep breath "i want you to go with me to visit my mom i can't stand not being without you so please come with me"
he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly "of course princess."