1. Proloug

Vaati's pov

The magic got weaker. The seal on the four sword dissappeared. I felt the chains on my body started to rost. I opend my eyes and I looked at the chains. I smirked and I broke the chains. I transformed into my Demon form and broke everything in my sight. I saw the light, and flew towards it. I flapped my wings and broke throw.
Air...
Clouds...
Earth...
I flapped with my wings and hoverd of the sword and looked down at my prison. I transformed back into my human form and looked down at the sword who sealed me away for I don't know how long. I smirked and stretched my hand out and a dark orb of magic shot out of my hand to destroy the sword. Well, now it looked pretty bad. It was broken in half, and the piece with the grip was bent down like a circle. I took the second piece, the tip and melted it into solid. "There. Now it won't have to power to seal me away again" I smirked and transformed back into my Demon form and flew away, back to the palace of winds.

Your pov

*RRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG*
The alarm clock ringed happy. You groaned and smashed on the button to stop it. Another day of school.
Brilliant
You dressed yourself, and went to the bathroom, to wash your face. After that, you went downstairs, to eat. You had two Siblings, twins and girls to be correct, so yeah. You took something to eat and went back, to brush your teeth. After that, you read a bit. You read The Legend of zelda The Minish cap. You really liked the part, where you see Vaati. You smiled and looked at the clock.
Well, time for School!
you took your stuff and dressed yourself for School.

(Time Skip)

It wasn't a very big class, but hey, you liked it.
(OK, short info, your best friend is a girl called Melody, she has long red hair, freckles under her green eyes, and the weirdest thing is, her ears have a little small tip, like the ones of a elf, when you met her, you said she looked like a hylian, and becouse she knows, Zelda too, you became best friends)
You sat next to Melody, and the lesson started. She talked to a friend of yours, Mark. He was her boyfriend, and beside that, your best friend. They helped you a lot the past months, becouse your boyfriend (e/n), broke the relationship. All he wanted, was your body, but you refused, so, he broke up. It really broke your heart, if you see him, in front of you, a few rows farther. But it was over. And you didn't think of getting a new boyfriend. The teacher (t/n) came in and the lesson started

476 Words