25. Invitation

Vaati's pov

I cursed under my breath as I hold Arashi's wrist and teleported us in the bathroom. He yelped as he landed on the floor and I quickly closed the door. I then grabbed his arms and shook him awake "What in the name of Hylia are you doing here?!?!". He blinked at me a few times with his blue eyes. "oh hey Vaati" he smiled at me. "ANSWER THE QUESTION!" I snapped at him, trying not to wake my girlfriend. "oh right! Sorry, I thought I could have just, you know, let myself in" he purred at me.
I massages my temples "and what exactly gave you the idea your welcome here?" I growled. He tilted his head to the side. "am I not?".
"Not really". His eyes became sad and he whined. "B-b-b-but....." "No but! You came here uninvited, in my room, cuddled next to me and my girlfriend!" The door suddenly swung open and we both stared at (y/n) who came inside with sleepy eyes. She yawned "b-babe, what's the fuss....." She opened her eyes and stared at us. "....A-Am I seeing two Vaati's?"

Time skip

Arashi's was eating pancakes while (y/n), Shadow and Seraphina where staring at him. "So let me get this straight. Your Vaati's Light version?" "That's right!" He answered gleefully. (y/n) looked at me. "Why didn't you tell us?" "I just figured it out not that long go, besides, it's not that big of a deal" "...a-a-are you saying I'm unimportant?" Arashi looked up at me with sad eyes, making me groan out a "no". Shadow looked at Arashi "random, but why exactly are you here?" Arashi took another bite, raising his hand and summoning a letter, handing it over to Vaati. "It's for you. The postman got this one wrong. Again, probably still thinks that I am you with a makeover". Vaati took the letter and read it. "Well? What is it?" Y/n asked. "...an invitation..." "....too?" Vaati's eyes darkened. "...that demon party....." Shadows eyes started to sparkle. "THE SHADOW CEREMONY" "the what?" Y/N asked. "A party where demons from all over Hyrule get together and celebrate" I said as I gave the quick explanation. "And where the upper demons plan their next move to take over the world" Shadow added. A hush fell over the table. Only Arashi's munching was heard. "And that's why we aren't going. I'm done with that". "Aw, come on! You haven't been there in AGES!" "And you went there way to often. I'm not looking forward to this entire thing". (Y/n) peeped in "i think it would be fun!" "Not you too!" I hissed. "GREAT! Two against one! Seph, what u think?" Shadow looked gleefully to his pissed looking girlfriend who hissed a "no" and then vanished into thin air. "You really have to fix that" I mumbled, taking the cup of still hot tea and taking a sip. "demons and creatures need to have a partner to go with. Besides..." I looked at my own girlfriend "humans...aren't really welcome" (y/n) looked down, sad about not going to the party. Then she looked up with puppy eyes. "Pleeeaaasssseeeeee? We can make a disguise for me 🥺". Fuck she looks cute. "No"
"Pretty please?" She took my hand, drawing circles on my hand with her tumb, blinking with her pretty (e/c) eyes. I took a breath and gave Shadow a side glance, who was leaning in and waiting for my response, but then an idea popped up. "Only if you two manage to get Seraphina and Shadow back together". (Y/n) looked happy while Shadows face turned pale. I took my cup of tea. "I'm waiting for the results~" I said before getting up and leaving the room with a smirk. "Arashi, get your ass over here", which he did.

Your pov.
You waved you boyfriend goodbye and turned to Shadow. "Isn't this amazing! This is gonna be...."
"Very, VERY hard." Shadow slammed his head on the table. "He basically gave us an impossible task, and suicide mission for me...."
You thought for a while before poking into Shadows head, making him look up. "Let the romance expert do her work!"
"...since when are you a romance expert?"
"Since now" you proclaimed.

I mean, you watched enough romance, bl and cringe K-drama and anime.
What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Hey guys, sorry for waiting so long for the new chapter, I haven't given up on this one! I go through a lot of stress now with the new lock down, school and personal life. And I have been a lot more active on my Instagram account and OC story. If you want to figure out more, I'm @vela_bluewings55 on Instagram, name can also be found in my bio.
Anyway, last time i updated was 2021. That's long. Sorry about that.

BUT

I FINISHED SCHOOL

FINALLY