chapter 1 - Missing

(A/N; I'll admit, I don't know what Susan bones looks like, and I was too lazy to look it up before making this in gachaverse, so I used Chi instead)

(Ali's pov) 

I woke up, surprisingly it was Susan bones who woke me, did Magi and Maddie leave without me? I get up from my bed, and the first thing I notice, Maddie and My sister's beds are very... plain, completely devoid of all the items they used to make the area theirs. "Hey, susan?" I asked, "yeah?", "what happened to Mage and Maddie's beds?" I asked her, "who?" She responded, confused. "My best friend, Madison Vix Break (if that doesn't give away a inspiration for the character, I don't know what will), and My sister, Magena Ferguson Potter." I clarified. "Well- wait, YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" she exclaimed, "yeah, she showed up earlier this year" I reminded her. "Ok, back on track, the only 'Maddie' in hufflepuff is Madeline winters, and I don't think we've ever had a 'Mage' in Hogwarts." She claimed. 

But I was talking to both of them yesterday, "YOU recently spoke to one of them" I pointed out to her. "What do they look like, maybe I just can't remember their names right now." She suggested, "well, Mage looks like me and Harry, but her left eye is red, and instead of black her hair is brown, and Maddie has red eyes, pinkish skin- to put it short, she's albino, her hair goes to her waist, and her bangs are styled to cover her right eye." I explained. Susan just looked at me, "Madison sounds like a female version of the 'red eyed ghost', minus the bangs covering the eye..." she remarked. "Who's the red eyed 'ghost'?" I asked, "he's this serial killer, I heard his name is Kevin, but then their's a rumor that THAT'S not even his real name." Susan explained. She pulled out a news paper clipping from her drawer, "the most recent killing was a hogsmead, it was even a student!" She claimed, I looked at the clipping, and was surprised to see a familiar face. It was Xerxes, Madison's brother, he might not be too clear in the shot, but I can tell it's him. 

"Even with the amount of evidence they have, the ministry still can't find any trace that he actually exist other than the murders, that's kinda how he got his name." She explained. Well, that's off, "I should get dressed and head out." I told her, "yeah, I'll see you later." Susan headed out of the hufflepuff common room, and I got dressed in my school robes. Then left to go find Harry, halfway to the great hall, I heard a familiar voice. 

(Third person pov) 

Ali! 

"Dan? What's going on?" 

Listen, I Don't have much time, go to Wonderland, find your friends, they most likely won't recognize you, but you need to keep them close, I'm still looking for Rowena, Kari, Mage, Chantel, Emma, Tris, April, and Ginger. They don't seem to be here.... 

"Okay, I'm coming!" 

(Ali's pov) 

I didn't hear Dan respond, so he must've been cut off as the narrator, either way, I must go to Wonderland.