chapter 3 - everyday a litte death

(Mage's pov)

I'm guessing this place is constantly changing, cuz it's taking longer to get out than it did to get in, at some point we decided it would be worth it to rest for a bit... but I heard a girl mumbling nearby, I don't think Vincent heard it, but I went to go see what it was.i found a girl with drooping red eyes, and light brown hair in Twin tails decorated with... are those legit starfish?

(Karina's pov)

"No one even has a reason to actively attack her!" I claimed, mostly trying to reassure myself she's going to be fine. "No one from the original story, maybe, but following Rowena's tradition, I mixed a story of my choice it!" Olivia claimed. "And what would that be?" I asked, she giggled, "I can't tell you that would ruin the surprise!~" she teased.

(Mage's pov)

I walked up to her, and she turned to me, I don't recognize her, maybe she's a character that hasn't been properly introduced yet? "Hey." I spoke, trying to break the silence, she just stared at me, before mumbling something. I couldn't understand any of it, then she muttered something to me, "... please forgive me...." she asked, "what-?!"

(Al's pov)

Well, Emma's idea worked, I tried it and now Gil remembers, so now we're currently looking for my sister, after a while I found her, but... she was with a girl, then... got stabbed in the abdomen by said girl! I ducked behind a tree as to not be seen, what even?! I didn't even hear what they were talking about, but I don't think that was necessary! 

I managed to sneak away and found Gil again, and told him what had happened and we went back there, but, the girl and Mage's body were nowhere to be found. Only a small puddle of blood, and Mage's glasses were there to prove the scene even happened. I picked up her glasses, "C-C'mon, we should get to Dan's house..." I claimed, remembering what Dan told be before I came here, "alright..." Gil agreed, not knowing what else to say. Gil flew us over to Dan's house, and we found Chantel, Blood; who seems to remember, and Andrea there, "Ali? What's wrong?" Andi asked. "Umm... earlier we were looking for Mage, and..." I trailed off, not knowing how to, or if I should say this to chantel. In the end, I decided chantel was with her for longer than I was, she deserves to know, "she's... dead..." I told her, "what?! How?!", "I saw her talking to a girl, I didn't hear what was being said, but the girl pulled out a knife and stabbed mage." I explained to them. 

"Ali went to get me, and Once we got back, Mage's body wasn't there, just a puddle of blood" Gil concluded, "why?" Andi asked, "I don't know, the girl may have taken the body, but I don't know why she would've done that either." I explained, soon, Karina showed up, wanting to know where Mage was...