chapter 4 - princess

(Karina's pov)

I can't believe it... I wasn't eve gone for that long... "it's my fault this happened..." Alison claimed, "no, I was supposed to have been there, but I left." I told her. Chantel looked like she didn't know how to cope with what she's heard, I wouldn't either if I were her, Dan walked into the room , it seems Ike he was listening to what we were saying. "It will be alright." He claimed, seeming to not even believe what he's saying, but continued, "things can be fixed if we manage to find Rowen and return things to normal", all of us were shocked since we just got a hope speech from the biggest troll in the group.

(Olivia's pov)

"Fwahahahaha!" Karina's reaction was priceless! Without knowing what I added to the story, she has no idea what's really going on. "Of course, Alison will have to be involved too" I think aloud to myself, "though, I'll have to think of a route for them to take where their bound to meet her." I'll have to start planning now, no possibilities missed.

(???'s pov)

When I woke up to my senses, I found myself in darkness, and everything felt light and floaty, yet, the pain told me I was still alive. 'But... that girl... she stabbed me! How am I still breathing?!' I thought (A/N; yeah, it's Mage). Then a girl with greyish white hair that clumped together in strands, but I could swear she could control it like a living thing, came in and noticed me. "Oh, your awake!" She exclaimed, "why am I here? Didn't I just die" I asked, "well, your someone special first of all, and that's kinda the reason your still alive" she explained.

"I'll go get the others now." Sheep claimed, and then left the room again, I got up from the floor, and a few minutes later she returned with 4 more people, including that girl from before. "You should recognize Stella already, please don't hold a grudge, as THAT was necessary for you to come here." Sheep claimed, "oh, it's perfectly fine, it's what needed to be done" I reasured. "Right, well, that's TsuriBari," she referred to the blond boy with the hook in his head next to Stella, "my beloved, Old!~" she referred to the ravenette, who definitely looked like he'd seen better days, I mean he has scars hover both eyes, "and that's Sal" she referred to the other albino, both him and old had dorsal fins sticking out the top of their heads, and shark tails protruding from their backs. Everyone in the room was deathly pale, so I guess I'll fit right in, "so, earlier you said I was someone important, so what, or who exactly am I?" I asked sheep.

"Well, for starters, it's best you know where you officially are, this is the sea of death. Or it's also referred to as the red sea." Sal told me. "You're here because, you are a reincarnation of someone we all held dear, Princess Mikotsu." He continued, "... a-are you sure?" I asked them. "If you weren't you wouldn't have awoken even after having been brought here." Sheep claimed, "but, usually royalty have been prepared their entire lives for leadership, how do you know I'll be able to do this." I asked. "We'll run through the basics and info you must know about your people, but the rest should come naturally." Old claimed, "alright, can I get a brief runthrought on the history of the sea of death?" I decided it was important to know a little bit more about my previous life's world.

Sal took it upon himself to explain this too, "a long LONG time ago, there was only one sea, the blue sea, it was ruled by a king, who had two daughters, Princess Uomi, and Princess Mikotsu, at some point, the king was aflicted with a sleeping curse, and rule had to be passed to the princess... but there were two of them. One had to be choosen, and in the end that was Uomi, but, she was a Terrible ruler, don't know what they were thinking, so, those of us that are now in this sea had tried to speak out about Mikotsu was better fit for leading the sea. Uomi, was enraged by this, and sent troups from the castle to violently silence the protest, and was even more pissed when we started fighting back. She took it out on Mikotsu, blaming her for starting the protest in the first place, Miko tried to reason with her, but one could only take so much before snapping. Only after then did it officially become a war, as the red Sea officially had a leader, and we nearly won, but, Mekai sided with Uomi, and used a spell to seal away the sea of death. Thus, this place was created, years later, a second war happened, that resulted in both Uomi and Mikotsu's deaths, and ever since then, we've been trying to find you." Sal explained.

Well that's alot, "ok, I think I understand now." I told them, "....ok, it's getting late.... we should probably show you your room..." Tsuribari claimed. "Right." Sheep took my hand and lead me down a fleshy hall way, and into an actually normal looking bedroom.

"We weren't sure what you'd like so be kinda winged it, and hoped it'd be good enough" Sheep claimed, "oh, it's great

"We weren't sure what you'd like so be kinda winged it, and hoped it'd be good enough" Sheep claimed, "oh, it's great." I told her. She moved to the closet, and pulled out an oversized white dress, a nightgown, and handed it to me. "It might be a little big, but that won't affect the functionality." She claimed, "tomorrow a tailor is going to come over to get your measurements, and also bring a few simple outfits so you'll have something to wear until she finishes making the new ones." She explained. "Alright, goodnight." I stated, "goodnight." She left the room, so I changed into the nightgown she gave me and went to bed.

How do Kari and Ali feel about this?