Chapter 6 - shipping

(Chantel's pov)

Dan went outside a little while ago and came back a few minutes after Maddie and Emma, I'm guessing he was looking for Rowena. "Madison! There's something important I need to talk to you about." He claimed, the second he notices Emma and Maddie. So the two of them went into another room to talk, "should I listen in on this?" Emma asked, either way she'll probably end up hearing, with the way her ears work.

(Dan's pov) 

The two of us went into a seperate room, Emma can hear anything within a mile radius, so it's not for privacy, it's so Maddie doesn't feel awkward. "Ok, do you and Boris Airay have any relation in this timeline?" I asked, if yes, this will be harder to tell her but at least I won't have to explain who he is. "We knew eachother a while back but he doesn't really remember me, and if he does, he most likely wants nothing to do with me." She claimed.

That's kinda depressing, "well, it's just a rumor right now, but I heard around town, Boris Airay is... Engaged." I told her.

(Emma's pov) 

When I heard the news I could hardly believe it, but was even more shocked to hear who the bride was, Alice Liddell. Why? What would Boris like about her? They have barely anything in common, Whoever the hell did this had to have been responsible for this, this sounds too forced to have happened naturally, hell this entire plot feels forced (No breaking the fourth wall unless it's within the boundry of fourth wall I created

Emma: so I can reference that I'm in a story but not the inception of the story inside your story? Hell, you named the author 'Rowena' because it's YOUR middle name.

The inception and my lack of creativity have nothing to do with each other)

They soon left the room, I'm still questioning what the hell's going on, but then Karina burst into the room, what now?