Another ex returns

Trish's PoV

I am in my locker room listening to music through my headphones the song that was playing was 'light your heart' but I can't remember who it is by.

I felt my phone ding so I took off my headphones but the music kept playing I looked at my phone and it was off Jeff.

Text

Hey Trish do you want to hang out today since Matt and Lita are together and so is Ashley and John so I thought do you want to hang out one on one?.

From Jeff

I smiled I was about to text back when I heard a knock at the door.

Trish: come!

The door opened and who I saw angered me it was Dylan Johnson he was my ex boyfriend he was abusive, horrible, vile he also nearly killed me I was covered in bruises, cuts, scars I still have the one on my arm and back it's where he had a knife and he sliced it across my back and down my arm I had to have it stitched up luckily I'm alive after what he did.

Trish: what do you want?

Dylan: I want to apologise

Trish: you? Apologise? Ha liar

Dylan: I'm not lying

Trish: yes you are you have never apologised in your life not even to me when we were dating oh wait because you didn't care about me.

Dylan: I did care about you

Trish: oh really so basically nearly killing me is showing me that you care

Dylan: I told you I had a little bit much to drink

Trish: stop saying excuses if you hated me why did you stay with me? If you didn't love me anymore why didn't you leave?

Dylan: I'm sorry

Trish: just go!

Dylan: not until you forgive me

Trish: I said go!

Dylan: no

I sighed and turned around I don't want to see you.

Trish: do you know how much you hurt me?

Dylan: er....

Trish: no of course not you broke me Dylan

Dylan: what?

Trish: you broke me! You used me you abused me I was afraid to go to school, I was afraid of people touching me, I was afraid of people coming close to me because I thought they would hurt me like you did, I was afraid of boys, I was afraid of being loved because I thought all love was like this but I was wrong our love wasn't love it was hate because you never cared for me so GO!

Dylan just stood there I bursted into tears I couldn't stop I then heard a knock at the door.

Trish: *still crying* come in!