Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton

Jeff's PoV

I got to the curtain I saw Randy waiting by the curtain as well.

Randy walked out did what he normally did.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first making his way to the ring Randy Orton!

He got in the ring did a "pose" and then waited for me.

I walked out from the curtain and the crowd went wild I did my dance.

Announcer: and his opponent Jeff Hardy!

I slid into the ring and got on a turnbuckle did my symbol then jumped off and waited for the bell to ring.

Bell rings

As soon as the bell rang me and Randy started.

Jerry: Jeff hardy seems so focused tonight J.R

J.R: you're right King

Jerry: I heard that Randy did something to Trish and now he wants payback

J.R: those two have become really close King

Jerry: I know

I focused on Randy and nothing else I need to win this to show Randy why he shouldn't mess with Trish because if he does I will hurt him.

Near the end of the match

I did the swanton and then I went for the pin.

Red: 1....2...3

The bell rang.

Announcer: here is your winner Jeff Hardy!

Crowd: *goes wild*

J.R: I knew Jeff would win with all the power he had tonight

Jerry: Randy put up a fight but it wasn't good enough to beat Jeff tonight

I walked backstage and I saw Matt heading out of the arena so I followed him and I saw Trish behind Matt.

I went behind Trish and hugged her she froze when she saw me she smiled then she looked back at Dylan! And Darren! What the hell are they doing here!z

Jeff: what the hell do you two want!

Darren: *points to Jeff and faces Dylan* that's the guy Trish is with?

Dylan: yeah

Darren: you're so weird mate

Jeff: I ain't your "mate" I don't want you near Trish because if I find you hurt her I will hunt you down and rip you to shreds *glares at Dylan and Darren*

Matt: Jeff!!

Jeff: I'm just saying what I would do because no and I mean no hurts my girlfriend and gets away with it *glares at Dylan and Darren*

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I'm sitting outside the arena for a bit then I felt a figure sit beside me.