Problems

Trish's PoV

I'm at the hotel on my own since I left early because I didn't feel good I told Vince and he let me go back to the hotel.

I have been getting texts off this number and it is really annoying but also this person keeps bringing up the past of what I have done no one knows I haven't told anyone about Dylan and Darren hurting me and making me hurt me.... never mind anyway I am just lying down on my bed when my phone started to ring it was Jeff I would love to see him but not at this time because I don't want him to see me like this if you know what I mean so I ignored the call.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I have been searching for Trish all over the arena but I have had no luck so I rang her I had no answer I went to find Lita.

I found Lita by Ashley I ran up to her she was confused.

Lita: Jeff what's wrong?

Jeff: Trish

Ashley: what about her?

Jeff: have you seen her?

Lita: last time we saw her was early this morning why?

Jeff: I have been looking everywhere for her and I haven't had a response

Ashley: have you tried ringing her?

Jeff: yeah I had no answer 

Lita: strange everytime you call she answers

Jeff: I know I am really worried 

Ashley: we'll find her 

Lita: *nods*

We walked down a corridor I was met up with Matt.

Matt: who you looking for?

Jeff: Trish

Matt: she must be around here

Jeff: I don't know and I am worried I have tried ringing her but she didn't answer

Matt: okay I'll go this way

I nodded and then carried on walking down the corridor then I was met up with John who else am I gonna be met up with.

John: I heard that Trish is missing

Jeff: yeah

John: I'll help 

Jeff: thanks

Then he walked off and I carried on walking.

End of POV

Lita's POV

Where can Trish be? I tried ringing her as well see if she will answer to me but she didn't.

End of POV

Trish's POV

I have had so many calls from Lita, Ashley, Matt, John and Jeff.

Lita- 10 missed calls

Ashley- 9 missed calls

Matt- 12 missed calls

John- 14 missed calls

Jeff- 20 missed calls

I have not answered any of them but I have had that number again who is this person I have so many questions to ask this person. I sighed I was about to fall asleep but I then remembered there was blood on the floor in the bathroom so I quickly cleaned that up then I put on a long sleeved top on.