Chapter 6

Ariella's POV:

Lily and I were walking back to camp and I was hoping and praying that she will not tell James that this happened. He may be my little brother but he still can scare the shit out of me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lily held her hand out in front of me to tell me to stop. Then, she held a finger up to her lips to tell me to be quiet. I was getting scared really quickly because my legs were still kind of asleep from sitting up in that tree for what Lily told me was three hours. I heard rustling coming from my right and that was the side Lily was on.

" Lily, trade me spots.", I whispered.

She gave me a look and then proceeded to say," What, do you hear a walker on your side? Are you scared?"

I gave her a look right back and replied, " I actually heard one on your side and I didnt want you to get killed."

She looked surprised from how blunt I was being, Im usually very sarcastic, even in life or death situations like this which isn't my best trait.

"Well I dont want you to get killed either!", she whisper yelled at me.

We were just looking at each other when I heard the rustling noise getting louder. I stood and listened and then a walker came out from behind the bushes. I quickly sprung up my bow loaded with an arrow, but it was too late.

The walker was already down in an instant from Lily swinging her axe at its head. I stared at her in disbelief.

" You're not the only one that can take care of herself. ", she shot at me.

She started to walk away and it took me a few seconds to get back to reality and follow her.

---

When we got back to camp, it was already dark and my brother still wasnt back. Everyone currently at camp were either in their tents or outside sitting around the fire. I had to sit outside around the fire because Lily was outside and I'm not ashamed to say that as of right now, I feel safer with her around. Everyone was having a good time eating food and such, except for me because I was still cooling off from that burn Lily gave me earlier.

I saw someone get up from around the fire, but I couldn't tell who and right now I didnt really care, my brain was trying to decide whether it should worry more about James or Lily and how fast she killed that walker...and what she said to me.

I heard screaming coming from beside the r.v., and thats when all hell broke loose.

-----------------------

Okay so I updated like I promised and thank you guys so much for voting and commenting.

I have an announcement!

Okay so my two best friends :) have been writing this really cool fanfic about 5SOS and One Direction all in one and I, personally, think that's amazeballs. But the even better news is that they asked me if I wanted to start writing in it too and I said yes! So no its not about the walking dead or Daryl Dixon ( sorry you guys) but its super cool and you should check it out :)

Its called Beside You and the account its written on is Lukesquiffthough