Introduction

Introduction

FIRE AT ORPAHNAGE LEAVES SIXTEEN CHILDREN DEAD AND ONE SEVERELY BURNED

Oct.21.2001

Police suspects the victim managed to escape the fire but fears he may be wounded. The fourteen year old boy who's name cannot be released has been missing for 36 hours. He is said to have dark brown hair, brown eyes and his height is approximately 5'5”. If seen locals are instructed to contact the police.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POLICE CHEIF ADVISES FAMILIES TO STAY INDOORS DUE TO THE RECENT PATIENT ESCAPES OF RUTLEDGE ASYLUM

Sept.15.2002

Early this morning two young patients were seen fleeing the grounds of Rutledge Asylum. Workers described the patients as a boy blonde hair, blue eyes and approximately 5'3” and a young girl 4'9” with blonde hair and green eyes. Both patients are said to be thirteen years of age. If spotted approach with caution and contact your local police department.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRTY-FIVE YEAR OLD ALCOHOLIC ARRESTED, DAUGHTERS WHERE ABOUTS STILL UNKNOWN

Nov.7.2002

A thirty-five year old father was arrested today after neighbours reported gun fire. The father supposedly has multiple cases open with social services. His daughter who has been reported missing is described to be 4'3” with light brown hair and blue eyes. Police report that the girl is blind and easily recognisable. If found contact your local police department.