Act Four: Master

RING MASTERS P.O.V

After the main event I walked around the circus grounds to make sure everything was working properly and to help the part timers entertain our guests since some were pretty new, we had just recently moved to this location.

Once I had finished my rounds I headed back to the main tent to see if my little "pets" had done as I had instructed them.

"Jester!? Have you and the others captured the targets? I hope you ha-....." I said walking into the tent and stepping towards the group but stopped when I saw them and what they had done.

"WHAT! what have you done!! These aren't even your assigned targets!" I shouted marching into the center of the ring.

Now that I was closer I could see the entirety of there murders. One victim was a girl, she has been strangled by ribbons, her small body dangled from the roof. The next two were a boy and a girl both had been stripped, designs etched into there skin. There hearts had been ripped out of there chests, leaving large holes in their chests.

"What have you guys done! I told you to kidnap people so I could collect ransom money as usual! Then you go and do this!?" I growled, stepping closer the the group "If the cops find out about this!.. If the cops find out you murdered people this entire trip would be a waste!!".

"But... Master, they snuck into our home.." Said Jingle quietly.

I turned to face the small girl "Snuck in? Then you should have told me!! I would have handled it! ..." I then turned away from the group and mumbled "Maybe I can still get money off these damn kids...".

"Umm Master?" Jingle said tugging on the Masters shirt.

"What do you want child!! I'm busy!" I shouted at her, raising my hand.

I was about to slap her for breaking me out of my thoughts but my hand was stopped before it reached her. I looked to my right and saw Beast. He had stopped me from slapping the child and was now growling at me, teeth bared.

Glaring at him I tore my arm away from his grip and took a few steps back "You disobedient pets.. I brought you here! I gave you a loving family and this is how you repay me!" I screamed at them.

As my voice got louder Jingled hid behind Beast, clinging to his leg with tears in her eyes.

"B-but Ma-" she sniffled.

"No excuses!" I shouted at her, she flinched at my tone.

"Its okay Jingle.." Clown smiled at Jingle then turned glaring at me "How dare you yell at Jingle.. How dare you try to slap her!".

After Clowns little outburst he group started to circle me...