Prologue

___________________________

"Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair."

___________________________

I've been working my ass off for almost three years from now. I'm 25 years old. As soon as I graduate I work as an intern in my father's Company I had advance knowledge when it comes to Business since I came from a line of a Family whose lives revolves only in Business World. I manage to finish my College years as Summa Cum Laude and included Deans Honor List in Business Administration in a Prestigious University. Earning me a Lot of Offers and Recommendations to work in their Company.

My Family 'was' well off and well known in the Business World not until I start working on my Father's Company I found out that our company was going down. A lot of my Father's Men turned their Backs on us leaving us with bad investments with no value.

Our company was issued with embezzling with funds and not paying the Tax on an exact amount.

My father already foresee that this would happen but he just let it slip off to his fingers as if it's not a big issue to argue with. Because he was afraid that everyone's trust on him will fade away causing to turn their back on us which is the thing that actually happened after.

That was my Father's BIGGEST mistake he was too forgiving and let just other people backstabbing him.

A lot of investors in our Company is starting to pull out and leaving us with Bad Investments with no value left.

All the Financial remains of our Company's Finance was used to pay Loans, and Worker's salaries and Benefits for the sudden unemployment of everyone, But it wasn't enough we even have to put all our properties in the Market Leaving us with nothing.

All the hard work and Empire that my Great Grandfather had created had vanished in a flick of one finger.

Because of the one measly word "TRUST" everything went down, that's my father's mistake and also my mistake.

"TRUST" is Everything but I was too foolish to believe on it.

I was only 22 when my first boyfriend broke up with me after knowing about my Father's Bankruptcy. Saying that I am nothing to him anymore I TRUSTED him that he LOVED me but that was only a mistake trusting him was a mistake he's only after my father's Company he was very insistent in marrying me earlier to the thought that if he marry me the Company will be handed to him.

He revealed those things after he broke things off with me. The Good thing is that I am only in a relationship with him for only two months and I kept ignoring his proposals saying that it's still too early, that is why I never noticed his true colors. But a part of my heart was still mending after the betrayal that I've Experienced. I could consider my Father's Incident as a Blessing in Disguise.

Now I had to start from scratch again. They said "One Bad Chapter Doesn't Mean Your Story is Over"

After all those ups and downs of my life I've learned a lot of lessons and life because this is reality we make mistakes in the past and learned a lot of things on not to repeat those mistakes again.

I, because of those lessons and heart breaking experiences I became Cold hearted and tightly build my own walls not to trust anyone but only myself. No more Love and Men.

WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

___________________________