CHAPTER◾SEVEN

.•°*°•.
CHAPTER |SEVEN|

_____________________________
__________________

"Don't mind it, just let it be."

________________
_______________________________

Laurent

The event went well the rest of the employees spent the remaining time at the function floor to mingle and have fun.

And here I am, finally I've known what's inside the 70th floor the very topmost floor in this building.

Turns out it was a big conference room that occupied mostly of the floor.

All of the board of trustees, directors, and shareholders were called in this floor to witness the official contract signing of the new CEO of the company.

I'm quite nervous because I'm afraid that some of the higher ups might reject and question me on why I own mostly of Mr.Knights stocks making me as the part owner of the company.

I guess let's just see how this nights goes.

I sat on an empty swivel chair where my nameplate was assigned in the right side of the big long oval shaped table.

I could hear distinct voices of a group of men approaching.

Then they enter the room still having a conversation whilst walking some of them were seems like bickering and not agreeing on something.

They only went silent when they saw me first, already sat on my assigned place. They sat silently and gave me their passive faces some of them choose to ignore me and some were staring as if its the first time they've seen a female specie inside the conference room.

My mood was lighten when I saw a familiar sandy blonde hair who had the most beautiful blue ocean like eyes entering the room and striding towards my side carrying a shit eating grin.

Typical Alex.

He was really handsome that sometimes I would forgot that he's gay.

"Hello there the modern replica of Maria Antoinette." He greeted jokingly at me. Making himself comfortable sitting next to me.

I almost forgot that he was the CFO of this company, most importantly I didn't notice his nameplate next to mine.

Alex having a conversation with me sparked an interest to everyone's attention whose present on this room.

I slap his arm hard that he's hisses resonates the room.

"Will you shut up." I whispered shout at him.

He's words might drawn everyone in a wrong conclusion that I'm a money hungry bitch.

Which actually I'm not.

"You can't make me shut up when most especially you kept a friggin secret with me." He said trying to make a face of being betrayed but failing miserably.

He's pouting like a duck.

I let out a fits of giggle still looking at his ridiculous face.

"Sorry I didn't meant to hide-"

I was cut off once again as I heard someone clearing its throat.

It was the arrogant prick.

Genesis.