CHAPTER◾SIX

.•°*°•.
CHAPTER |SIX|
_____________________________
__________________

"Let's just say I'm happy, I'm not the type of person to dragged people with my down mood just because I had a bad day."

________________
_______________________________

Laurent

It didn't took me long to spot him a dark green orbs, and just like that our eyes locked each other all of a sudden making me froze to where I was standing still.

'WTF?' I mumbled to myself.

I felt an electricity shot throughout my body making me shiver all of a sudden, my heart was pounding so fast for an unknown reason just staring at his dark green orbs.

He had a pitch black hair combed to the side and up kind of fuckboy looks, he had a piercing dark green eyes which I found entrancing. He had a sharp cheekbones and a prominent strong jawline. The was well built, like underneath those suits is a Greek god like body.

I shook my head in disgust when I remembered what this guy had done to me.

Don't tell me that this jerk is his grandson?

What a fucken coincidence is this?

This is the jerk that almost tarnished my reputation in the business world. I almost got fired because of him.

Just because of a fucken accident.

I would never ever forget his fuckin' face.

Flashback

I was rushing in a busy sidewalk as I continuously checking the document that I had just received to our small branch two blocks away from my workplace. Of course I made sure that no one would bumped me. Some gave way for me and constantly avoiding to crossed paths with me.

Then all of a sudden I hit on a post. Wait. It wasn't a post. Post don't let out grunts. Then I finally felt the pain on my butt.

Then I finally realized that I bumped into someone.