CHAPTER◾NINE

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ |NINE|

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
_________________

" A pull that I couldn't push away."

_________________
______________________________

Laurent

I came back to my senses when his wandering hands tried to unzip my pants.

I finally managed to push him hard away from me, he staggered back due to my force and I did something the first thing that I should have done earlier when he accused me.

I slapped him hard on his cheek my hand print was slowly forming red on his face.

He was blinking non stop still recovering from my hard slap.

He must've came back to his senses.

"You! Don't ever do that again or else I wouldn't hesitate to complain a sexual harassment against you!" I snarled at him, I'm sure my face looks red like a tomato.
God this is so embarrassing. I let him kissed me that long. "I'll pretend that this thing didn't happen. I really needed this job. So I'm not letting you to screw this for me." I said with a finality on my tone.

He tried to speak but I didn't give him a chance as I walked hurriedly away from him.

I managed to find Alex and he drove me back home with him. Alex knew something bad happened when my mood suddenly changed but decided not to ask about it.

During the entire ride my mind was reeling about what just had happened. I admit that the kiss was something else, the attraction was strong and I felt it too but I'm afraid I'll be the one who will end up getting burned.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

I finally told Alex about my secret he wasn't happy at first for keeping it from him but as agreed I had to face his punishment. He brought me to a bar just to mingle with boys.

It's been three months since that incident happened we both worked like professionals and never brought it up again.

But I would occasionally see him staring and taking a glance at me and every chance that he could get, I tried to ignore him but the attraction was still there urging me at least look at him.

A pull that I couldn't push away.

Every time I got myself in a situation where there's only two of us in his office discussing about new deals, I would make up an excuse just to get away from him.

Avoiding him is hard especially when you both had to worked in the same floor.

But aside the both of us somehow getting along there were times that we would be seen by everyone bickering on the lobby, hallways, elevators and mostly on conference room.

Just like now, he never back down and he decides on things without thinking through.

I thank god that I'm part owner of this company that I get to say and decide some things in this company.