2.save me form my darkesst places. Save me from myself.

"Your nothing but a worthless slut!" My mother yelled as she threw me to the ground "worthless!" She began kicking me in the stomach over and over. I coughed up blood. My mom grabbed me by my hair and dragged me up the stairs. She pushed me into my room a slammed the door shut.
I sighed and opened my window I needed to get away from this place for a bit. I walked down my street. I sat down under a tree in a near by park. After I few minutes I heard footsteps behind me. Fearing that my mother found me, I curled into a small ball. "What's a beautiful girl doing in the park at this time?" I peeked up and saw a tall man with long black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black jacket with no shirt underneath. On his stomach was a tattoo that read 'outlaw'. I smiled up at him I knew exactly who this was. I wiped a tear from my eye "your... Ashley Purdy..." I whispered. He smiled at me "yes I am, back to my question. What are you doing here all alone beautiful?" He asked. I looked down "just wanted to go for a walk..." I said. Ashley sighed "well I can't just leave you here" ashley helped me stand and brought me to his motorcycle. He looked over at me "want to come to my place beautiful?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled and pulled me into his arms and kissed me. Was this really happening? Ashley fucking Purdy... bass player for black veil brides...was kissing me?!? I kissed back and gasped as he picked me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we pulled away and smiled at each other. Ashley blushed softly but then noticed my black eye. He put his hand on my cheek "what happened?" He asked almost in a whisper. I sighed and looked down "my mother..." I whispered. Ashley looked into my eyes "your staying with me" he said simply "I won't let this keep happening to you" I peeked u at him, his dark chocolate eyes locked on mine. I smiled and he picked me up and placed me on his bike. I smiled as he climbed on in front of me. I wrapped my arms around his waist.
-
After the ride on his bike Ashley lead me into his place. He opened the door and we where greeted by two fluff balls barking at us. I sat down petting the two dogs "thats Killer" Ashley said pointing to the black one "and that's Tokio" Ashley said pointing The the gray and black one. Ashley sat down and killer ran and hopped onto his lap "who's my good little man" Ashley cooed to the black dog. Killer barked and licked Ashley's face and I smiled "sorry forgot to warn you about the dogs" Ashley apologized "it's ok they are adorable!" I said sitting next to Ashley. Tokio hopped onto my lap and curled up. Ashley laughed "I think Tokio likes you" he said smiling. I smiled Ashley turned to look me "I know we just met. But there's something about you" I blushed softly "I don't even know your name" he said softly "it's Alyssa..." I whispered. Ashley leaned closer to me and smiled "that's such a beautiful name.." he said. I blushed and leaned into closing the distance between us with a passionate kiss.