7. Ill carry you, my darkest disiare

Ashley's P. O. V.
"Alyssa!" I called out into the house.

"In here, babe!" She called back. I  set my bag down and walked up the stairs. I slowly pushed open the door to see a dimly lit room.

"Babe?" I asked. I saw a figure sitting on the bed, a hat on and the flash of a star necklace. I grinned as I saw that the figure was Alyssa , even better a naked Alyssa . I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her, my tongue swirling circles around her mouth.

"I. Missed. You." Alyssa said in between kisses. She squealed a bit as I slapped her ass, making her press against my hard member.

"Excited are we?" Alyssa purred in my ear. Her bare chest pushed up against Me , making me smirk at her. I flipped her around so I was looming over top of her and she was laying on her back.

I attacked her lips and squeezed her breasts, making her moan in my mouth. Alyssa grinded her hips up against Mine. Me biting against Her lips. I  moved down to her neck, biting and sucking. Alyssa squealed out when I found her sweet spot, making Me grin again her skin.

I moved down to her breasts, moving my tongue on her nipple. She gasped as I  bit it slightly then moved down to her wet slit, peppering kissing along the way.

Without hesitation, I started to work wonders on her sex, making her grasp my hair and beg for more. My mouth swirled around Alyssa's clit and i pushed two finger's inside of her, pumping in and out quickly.

"A-Ash.. Stop teasing..." She whined. That only gave Me more motivation, as if I needed it. I curled my fingers, and hummed on her clit, making her scream loudly as she hit her climax. I stood up and pulled my shirt off as Alyssa took off my pants, then my boxers. My large member sprung out as i moved closer to Alyssa. I aligned myself with her entrance before slamming into her.

"Ash!" She screamed out, her hands clinging to the bedsheets. I pounded into her, making her moan louder each time.

"Fuck, Alyssa... You feel good." I grunted, pushing myself into her deeply. I pumped in and out, the sound of slapping skin filling the quiet room. I hit Alyssa's g spot, making her groan loudly.

I repetitively hit it,  as she became close to her second climax

"Ashley.. I'm close.." She moaned to me.
"Me too, just let it go." I groaned back to her. Alyssa released her orgasm, triggering Me as we both laid side by side on the bed.

"I missed you." I whispered whispered into her neck.
"I missed you too." She giggled before we both fell asleep.

I woke a hour later and Alyssa was curled up in my arms. I kissed her forehead softly, she was so fucking beautiful. I smiled and stared down at her beautiful body. Alyssa had a big smile on her face. I remembered when I came home in the middle of my tour to find her with cut up arms.it broke my heart to find her like that and it broke my heart even more to have to leave her alone again when I had to go back on tour. But I was home now, and I was going to make sure I kept her happy. I loved her with my whole heart and no matter what I would always be there to keep her safe.

After a few moments Alyssa beautiful eyes opened "sleeping beauty finally wakes" I murmured kissing her neck softly. Alyssa giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pushed herself against my lower region. I chuckled, there was no doubt she was horny again. I kissed her sweet spot on her neck and she moaned softly. I nibbled softly at the soft skin "someone is ready for round two?" I teased. Alyssa whined softly as a pushed one of my fingers between her folds. God damn it she was so wet. I listened to my beautiful girl moan as I worked my magic fingers. I finally trailed kisses down her body till I get to her sex. I kissed her softly before running my tongue along her wet folds making her gasp. I loved teasing her like this. I continued to play with her using my tongue and fingers till I felt her release her sweet juices all over my face. I chuckled and looked up at her "you taste so good baby" Alyssa moaned softly as I licked her folds over and over. Alyssa twisted her fingers into my hair. I got up from my beautiful girls lower region. I planted my lips onto her's. I thrusted into Alyssa making her moan loudly. I chuckled and started attacking her neck with kisses and love bites. Alyssa warped her arms around my back. I thrusted harder into her feeling myself get closer. Alyssa moaned as we both found our release. I pulled out and lay next to here and pulled her into my arms "I missed you baby" I whispered "I missed you to my handsome rebel outlaw" she mumbled. After laying together like this for 10 minutes she was asleep in my arms. I kissed the top of her head and let myself fall asleep as well.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the long wait. Hope you guys are enjoying the story any ideas are welcome just put them in the comments:). Stay perfect my beauties 🥰💕-tia