4. Who will be the one to save our destiny?

"AH-Ashley! Harder"I moaned as Ashley slammed into me repeatedly. Ashley growled and bit my neck roughly "you like that baby girl? " he growled. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to slam into me. I moaned loudly "yes daddy yes! "Ashley groaned "I'm going to cum soon baby" he moaned, I wrapped my arms around his neck and moans as he hit my G spot "come for me daddy!" I practically screamed. Ashley covered my mouth with his hand as he continued to slam into me "now now my naughty girl we don't want the neighbors to hear what we're doing " Ashley started thrusting extremely fast he growled, and I felt his warm liquid pool inside me. I moaned loudly as he rolled away from me and pulled me into his strong arms. I snuggled close in tears warm chest, then looked up at him suddenly "Wait Ashy? Did you come inside me baby "Ashley look down at me "are you not on the pill baby" I shook my head softly. Ashley set up putting his jeans on and a loose fitting T-shirt "i'll run to the drugstore and get the after pill, and some birth control for you "he said to me. I smiled up at him and nodded "sounds like a plan" Ashley walked over to the bed and laid me down, and covered me up with the warm comforter. He kiss the top of my four head softly. I giggled softly at his gesture "you stay up here and relax baby girl, I'll be back in 10 minutes "Ashley said to me. I smelled up at him "OK hurry about my handsome Outlaw" Ashley smiled and nodded, and walked out of our bedroom. This was my first time having sex, and Ashley was right, he made it something I would never forget. It was amazing. Me and Ashley love each other from the first day we met each other, four months of dating and our love is still strong than anything. I was so happy to be Out of my mothers house and living with the person I truly loved.

After about ten minutes, Ashley walked in holding a glass of water and a small white pill. I smiled up at him "here baby, take this" he whispered. I smiled and sat up, I took the pill from him and the water and took the pill. Ashley pulled his shirt off a crawled into bed a pulled me close. I nuzzled into Ashley's chest and felt him kiss my forehead softly "sleep now my baby girl" I heard him whisper. I closed me eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the beating of my outlaws heart.