5. driving through this world unknown out of my life I'm broken bones.

So me and Ashley have been together for 5 months, I got a job at the bar that he and the guys go to sometimes. "Hey, babe, another round for us?" Called Ashley with his light, but masculine voice. Something about that voice gave me goosebumps. It was sexy.
He wore shoulder-length, choppy black hair and sported tight skinnies and a studded leather jacket that showed off his sleeves on his muscular arms. Gloved hands, with spiked bracelets, and an arm band that read "BVB Army". A star neckless dangled above a tattoo that read "OUTLAW" across his tummy.
He was absolutely stunning, but of course, I'd keep that to myself. At least while it was my shift. Then, I'd do my best to have some fun with that man of mine. I had to have him.
I nodded over to him, flashing a small smile and I went to go fix them another set of shots of Jack Daniels.
When I made my way back to the table, I made sure to lean over just a bit, in front of him, to give him a peek at my black lace bra under my grey tank. I heard one of his friends whistle, and others chuckle, but my eyes were set on him.
"Enjoy your drinks, boys." I hummed, trying to sound appealing.
"Oh, we will..." he paused, his eyes rolling down to my chest for a moment . "Alyssa . Thank you."
He seemed to like the view. I let my hand trail over his shoulders as I walked away.  Ashley kepts looking over at me, locking eyes.
I gave him a sly grin, picking up the tub of shot glasses and went back to the bar to drop them off for washing. My shift was officially over. As I lifted up the closing on the bar, I tossed the small green apron behind me and onto the counter. Time for a little fun for myself.
I twirled around, ducking under my co-worker's tray, and laughing as I made my way back to the table. But to my surprise, Ashley wasn't there. His friends still were, though and they gave me an odd look.
I spun, nearly bumping into him. His hands wove around my waist and he let a smile spread across his lips.
"Why hello, there." he smirked. "Looking for someone?"
"I think I found them," I bit my lip, taking him by the hand.
I heard him moan softly as I pulled him into the back room of the bar. This was reserved for VIP customers, but I guess you could say he was VIP potential.
I pushed him back onto one of the seats, spinning on the toe of my jet black stiletto, locking the door.
Again, I turned, but brushed past him and over to the small jukebox in the corner. I turned it on, since this one only played for this room, and sorted through the songs until I came across "Sex Action", by L.A. Guns.
I marched back over to where he stood, all the while, moving my hips to the music. I saw him shift in his chair, biting on his lip. He watched as my hips rocked back and forth.
I chuckled, spinning and twisting my hips a little more to the music. It wasn't long before I felt his hands on my ass, then they trailed up, tugging at the hem of my tank. I turned, whispering to him.
"Ah, no. You sit down, bad boy. This one's for you."
He groaned under his breath, but reluctantly sat down.
I obliged by lifting my tank up and over my head, shaking my hair as I did so. My hair fell down onto my shoulders in their natural bouncy curls. I tossed him my shirt, and continued to dance to the music.
I let my hands explore my body. I ran one down my chest and to my tummy, just stopping at the button of my cut off shorts. He tilted his head back, letting out a low moan as his eyes rolled to the back of his head for a moment before they were back on me again.
Slowly, I turned as I unzipped my shorts, pulling them down over my ass. I heard him catch his breath, and I looked back, flashing a small grin. I kicked off my shorts, still in my heels.
I made my way to the floor, crawling over to him. I could see a raging boner trying to break free of those tight black skinnies of his, and that only egged me on even more. I placed my hands on his knees, biting my lip up at him.
"Oh, pleeea-" he couldn't even finish his sentence as he let out another moan.
I stood, climbing onto his lap. I quickly pulled off his belt, snapping it in front of him before throwing it to the side. He tugged off his vest and helped me undo his jeans. I stood, helping pull them off. Then, I crawled back onto his lap, grabbing him and pulling him close.
His lips were quick to please, on their way to my neck before we even hardly kissed. I bounced a little, hearing him moan into the kiss. That only turned me on more. He grabbed my hips, holding me still as he continued to kiss my chest. I felt his tongue as he licked all the way back up to my lips.
"Mm, not yet, babe." I denied access, giving him a quick slap to the cheek.
He raised his lip, snarling a bit before going down and nibbling on my neck. I undid my bra and let it fall to the floor. I grabbed his hands, placing them on my tits. I let my head fall back, moaning loudly. No one could hear us anyway, over the music in the main room.
I stood, pulling him up with me. I kicked the chair back, sending it toppling over, tugging him down to the floor on top of me. He hovered there for a moment, before going down and kissing every bit of exposed skin his pounding heart desired.
His hand rested on the lacy hem of my panties, and I let him tear them off. He threw them behind him, going down. He placed my legs onto his shoulders as he went in for the kill.
I couldn't hold back the yelp as I felt his tongue pleasuring me. I gripped onto his hair, controling him as he took control.
"Ah, god!" I let out, feeling him kiss up my tummy and stop as he stared into my eyes.
I watched, licking my lips as he pulled down his boxers, exposing the member that I had been wanting ever so badly.
I had to hold back a sqeal of excitement as he positioned himself.
"You're gonna like this, you naughty bitch." And just as he said that, the song changed. To another one of my favorites. "Coming Undone" by Korn.
He placed his hand over my throat, entering me. He shoved his entire length inside, making me gasp and tense, curling my toes in pleasure. I dug my nails into his shoulder blades, biting my lips so hard I almost tasted blood.
I let out a low whimper as he began to pick up the pace. Our moans soon grew louder, merging with the music.
Wait, I'm coming undone! Irate! I'm coming undone, too late! I'm coming undone! What looks so strong, so delicate!
Wait! I'm starting to suffocate! And soon, I anticipate! I'm coming undone! What looks so strong, so dead again!
He moved his hands down to my breasts, massaging them as he continued thrusting inside of me.
"Ah, oh my- Shit!" I screamed. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"
"Ah shit! Fuck, with me!" he slowed a bit, staring into my eyes, "One... two.. -AH, fuck. Three!"
My back arched, I yelled out, digging my nails deeper into his skin. I heard him yell, in pain/pleasure, as we both climaxed, his hot seed exploding inside of me, coating my walls.
And just like that, it was over. He rolled onto the floor beside me, panting, his hand on his chest.
"Fucking.. holy shit." he gasped.
"Just in time for my next shift," I huffed, rolling over to face him, breathing hard.
"Again?"
"You can fucking bet your ass, yes. That was the sex we've ever had"
"I know right, Alyssa !" he pulled himself into a sitting position.
I slowly raised, looking over at him. I kissed his cheek softly, got dressed and headed out for my next shift.