3. A savior will be there...

Alyssa's P. O. V.

I snuggled closer into my pillow. Me and Ashley had be together for 4 months now. Ash kept worrying every time I went home because of my mother. I sat in my room thinking about how he constantly beet me. My chubby orange tabby Kaiser  was curled up In my lap. I looked to my window where my black tabby mix Cashous was sitting. Theses cats where the only source of love I had in this house, well them and my gray Chiwawa Izzy. I sighed "hey you little slut!" My mom said opening the door "I going out. Don't go fucking to many guys while I'm gone" with that she closed my door. I let the tears fall, Izzy whined and jumped onto my bed and licked my face softly. I pet the small dog and pulled out my phone and texted Ashley.

(Ash= Ashley
A= Alyssa)

A: ashy I can't do this anymore!

Ash: shhhh baby doll it's ok... pack your bags I'm coming for you.

A: ashy... I have two cats... and a dog.

Ash: bring them! The more the merrier!!!

A: ok!

Ash: I'll be there in ten minutes.

I smiled I turned The my closet and took out the cat carrier and put kaiser and Cashous into it. I packed my clothes and the put Izzy's pink coller on. I took out her pink camo leash and clipped it on her collar "Izzy wanna go for a car ride!" I asked. Izzy barked and jumped up wagging her tail. I walked downstairs with my fur babies and my bag and saw Ashley pull up in his black car I ran outside putting the cat carrier and my bag in the back seat and jumped in the passenger seat with Izzy on my lap. Ashley smiled "who's this cutie?" He said scratching her ear. Izzy wagged her tail and I smiled "this is Izzy" I said. Ash smiled "she good with other dogs?" He asked. I nodded "good, Killer and Tokyo will like her" he said smiling. Kaiser meowed from the back seat and I giggled "we should go, kaiser hates car rides" Ashley smiled and drove off towards his house. I smiled as her reached over to hold my hand "thank you for saving me, my handsome outlaw" Ashley chuckled "my pleasure, my beautiful bendita"

Once we arrived at the house Ashley took my bag and i took the cats and Izzy. Ashley opened the door and Killer and Tokyo ran over. Izzy wagged her tail and the two other dogs sniffed her. Ashley smiled "I think they like each other" he said smiling. Izzy, Killer and Tokyo ran into the living room and hoped up on the couch. I sat the cat cage down and opened the door, Cashous walked out first. Kaiser also walked out, the cats seemed okay with there new home. Ashley pulled me into his Arms and kissed me softly "your mine" he growled. I blushed but I knew it was true, me and Ashley had I true connection, ever since we met. I warped my arms around his neck kissing him "I'm yours" I whisper to him. Ashley picked me up in his arms and carried me upstairs to his room, he set me on the bed and kissed my neck softly. I whimpered softly "Ashy..." I moaned. Ashley looked up at me with his deep brown eyes "what is it baby" he mumbled as he continued to kiss and bite at my neck and suck on my soft skin. I moaned but let out a whisper "it's my first time..." Ashley kissed my lips and began to finger my lower region. I moaned softly and Ashley chuckled "it's okay baby girl, I'll make your first time something you'll never forget"