8.ill pray for morning, i swear ill never let you die

I was tossing and turning in bed. Ash was at Andy's place. I was nervous because of what I heard on the news. A mental patient had escaped from the nearby insane asylum. He was considered very dangerous. I looked up at the ceiling and I hear a whine. It was probably tokio he always slept on the floor beside my side of the bed. I reached my hand down and felt his warm tongue lick my hand. It gave me some comfort and I closed my eyes. I heard shuffling and assumed it was tokio. I suddenly realized. Tokio Killer where with ash. And Izzy was sleeping in the kitchen as usual. My eyes shot open to see....

Ashley's pov

I pulled into the driveway, I got out of the car and went to the door the second I opened the door killer and tokio both sniffed the air and snarled. Killer barked loudly and Tokio snarled. I knew something was wrong, I called my neighbor who happened to be a cop. It only took my neighbor five minutes to get to my place. He had brought his K9 partner Nelly. The large shepherd let out a growl. We both knew something was up, my neighbor pulled out his gun and followed Nelly to me and Alyssa's room. He opened the door and we saw Alyssa passed out in bed completely nude. Nelly growled towards the closet. My neighbor aimed his gun at the closet "come out with you hands up!" He ordered. Nothing. Nelly barked loudly "Nelly search!" My neighbor ordered opening the door to my walk in closet. Nelly dashed into the closet and we heard a stuggle. Nelly was holding and man by the sleeve. My neighbor went in and handcuffed him, he called into his radio "this is officer kelly K-9 unit 4922 I need back up and a ambulance at 543 northbound ave."

Within minutes back up and ambulance arrived. Perimedics managed to get Alyssa awake. She was taken to hospital for fear of a concussion the man was taken to the hospital and I rushed Izzy to the vet.... the man who broke into my house stabbed her before going into me and Alyssa's room. She was clinging to live and I hoped that the vet could do something. I worried about Alyssa. She was in good hands and to hospital I planned to bring Izzy to the vet then go to the hospital....

I was about to leave the vets office. I was focused on getting to the hospital to see Alyssa. Once I got there I ran into the building I ask the lady at the desk and she took me to Alyssa's room. My girl was awake and ok. Jinxx and cc where there with her, I had texted cc the meet her at the hospital. Jinxx was probably at CC's place when he got the text. I ran to her kissing her and hugging her softly "baby I'm so happy your ok." Alyssa looked to me with worry "Ash they said you where taking Izzy to the vet... how is she ?"

I swallowed hard.

How was I going to tell her....That Izzy was gone...

I softly shoke her hand "baby I'm so sorry but izzy didn't make it" alyssa's eyes teared up in I hugged her she cried into my arms and all I could do was hold her I knew she had to let the tears out.

A//N: hey guys it's me sorry it's been so long. Over 700 views!?! That's the most I've ever gotten on a story! Thank you so much guys-tia