Party- Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP was the last thing I heard before I hit the cold ground. "We'll that's a nice feeling to feel in the morning now isn't it?" I sarcastically told myself. I got up and hoped into the shower. When I got out I saw the clock and it was 12:30. "Shit it's late!" I was gonna meet my friends in a couple of minutes. I quickly got changed and left my wavy natural hair how it was. As I was putting on my converse I heard the car so I rapidly got my phone and left. "Hurry up Dawn!" Said Ashley "I'm going, I'm going" I said locking my flat. "So where are you guys taking me?"

"To the mall" said Jane, ugh I hated the mall, to many people. "Do we have to?" I whined at them. "Yes! Don't you remember, it's your birthday!" Oh yeah, I totally forgot that it was my birthday. "Oh yeah, but why do we have to go to the mall?" I said whining once again. "Because were taking you to the club and were gonna need to find some hot clothes" Melissa said winking at me. "Your such a loser you know?" I said smiling at her. "Shut up you love me" she said laughing.

Once I got in the mall, Ashley got my arm and was basically dragging across the mall, when I got next to the food court, my stomach started growling. "Wait Ashley buy me some food!" I said. "Later! We have to find clothes!" She said still dragging me. "Here" said Jane. When I looked up all I saw were slutty clothes, and some didn't even look like clothes you could wear out in public. "You are not making me wear one of these in a club! What if there's a rapist in there?!"

Melissa chuckled,"hey I have one of those dresses!, anyways if there is a rapist in there, once he sees me he'll want all this!" She said pointing at herself I laughed and tried on the stupid dresses she had I rejected all the dresses, way to short and revealing.

We were all running out of options until suddenly I came across this gorgeous red dress that had 3 bandage lines on the back and it hugged my body, I tried it on and I liked and I knew the girls would like it to so when I stepped out of the dressing room their faces were priceless.

"Where's Dawn?" Jane teased me," Right here!" I said putting my hand up playing along, they all laughed," your buying that dress it's perfect for you all we need is heels!"she squealed,"okay I'll buy it I liked it anyways" I said, I got out and changed and stepped out.

We were done buying the dress and now our mission was to buy the heels," where's the store my feet are killing me" they all pointed at a store,"here it is" Melissa said while dragging me with her," We should all split up and meet in the center of the store afterwards" we all agreed and went our ways.

We all gathered and we all had one pair of shoes,"So Dawn which pair do you like?" I looked at all of them they were all black but I like the ones Melissa chose, they were boot heels that stop at my ankle and had a gold zipper, they were beautiful I had to have them, I was using all my saved money for clothes on this outfit but it was worth it.

Several hours later~

Ashely was doing my makeup and Melissa was doing my hair,"Your gonna love you're face when I'm done"she said while applying my blush,"I hope so" I muttered,"you look nice with straight hair to!"she yelled in my ear,"ha okay no need to shout."I chuckled,"Done!" Melissa and Ashely said at the same time, not creepy at all.

I looked in the mirror and I liked my look,"thanks guys"I said while hugging them,"Your welcome"Ashely and Melissa said,"we'll put on the dress now!" They rushed me out of my room,"alright, alright"I put on my dress and I loved how I looked.

I stepped out and the girls were doing their hair,"you look beautiful, happy birthday love" Jane said while hugging me,"aw thank you" they all went back to fixing themselves I checked the time it was now 8:00 pm these girls had to get ready fast I was about to tell them that we needed to go when they all walked out hair done and makeup.

"We'll that was fast" I said looking at all three of them,"it's a gift" Ashely said I laughed and put on my heels,"We'll what are we waiting for let's fucking party!" We all cheered and took off to the car we blasted the music loud and drove to the club while listening to 'I'm so fancy' it came on and we were pumped up!

We were in front of the club and I was excited for tonight once the bouncer let us in I headed straight for the bar I ordered a sex on the beach I needed a little buzz to get me through the night,"come let's dance"Jane shouted through the loud music and I nodded.

I danced with all the girls we were having a lot of fun guys asked Jane and Ashely to dance while them and Melissa and I were dancing with each other when a I felt a guy grab my hips he started grinding on me and I looked at Melissa for help she just smiled and walked away I was kinda shocked but I just went with the flow I danced with him for one song and I parted from him I looked at my phone and it was 1 in the morning I was surprised time flew by.

I went to the restroom and Jane was throwing up I ran to her side and Melissa and Ashely were already there,"it's okay Jane let it all out" I rubbed her back she stopped throwing up and washed her mouth out,"I'm s-so sorry" she slurred while tipping over I caught her,"it's okay let's just take you home."

We walked out of the club,"Melissa you drive Ashely take care of Jane in the back" they nodded and we took off,"is she doing okay" Melissa asked Ashely,"yea she's f-" Melissa lost control of the car and I flew out and hit the road I blacked out several times, I saw the car in the grass and then i blacked out again.

Niall's POV:

"Hit me"I told the bartender, damn its fucking hot in here. When I turned around, I saw this girl with some of her friends, she looked stunning I wanted her to be mine as soon as I saw her.

I knew the boys wouldn't want her around the house but she was just so breathe taking I needed her with me so I watched her all night she looked happy with her friends, but then a guy grabbed that pissed me off but I needed to keep cool I couldn't expose myself maybe later I would kill him.. Maybe I was to focused on her.

She disappeared somewhere and I looked for her everywhere and then she was walking out of the club, I slowly followed her to her car but she was still with her friends, so I got in my car and followed her home, I turned off my head lights then out of nowhere the car started swerving and she flew out of the car.

I stopped my car and ran up to her she passed out and I picked her up she was unconscious, I put her in my car, I walked up to the car and all her friends were dead, the driver had a big shard of glass in her stomach and the two in the back were not breathing so I left and went back to my car and drove off, she looked so beautiful up close.

We pulled up to my house in London it was big and expensive but no money in the world could buy this girl she was gorgeous and I wanted her I carried her to the house and the boys were all out so I put her in my room until she would wake up, I laid her down carefully and examined her face, she wasn't bruised or anything I was glad she didn't get injured.

I left her in my room and went to go find the boys and tell them were gonna have a guest for a while, I don't know anything about this girl but her face, it just drives me insane.