Apologizing

I woke up in the same room as last night, I sighed I thought this was all a dream that I could wake up and everything would go back to normal guess I was wrong... again.

I got up and slowly walked to the door, it was open I peered through the door and walked out quietly to make sure none was awake. I walked down the stairs to see one of the girls she heard me and her head snapped towards my direction,"I didnt mean to startle you" I said softly she smiled,"nothing scares me anymore love" I just nodded my head and walked towards her.

"What's your story?"she asked but I didnt understand, "Like how did you get here." Then I realized what she meant,"Um.. I really dont know, it was my birthday and then I guess I was in a cras-" I just remembered everyone millions of questions went through my head and I ran to Niall for answers.

I reached his door and swung it open,"Where's my friends!" He was sleeping and woke up by my voice,"What are you doing here." He asked in a raspy voice,"My friends where are they?" He slowly got up,"Look you should sit down." I sat on the little couch that was in his room.

He sighed and began,"You see when I got you I went back and checked if they were okay.. but" he scratched the back of his head,"but what?!" I said standing up,"they were dead, im sorry."

It was as if a train had me, my whole world felt like was falling apart. They were my only family...and I lost them like I lose everyone I care for and there all gone. I felt a warm substance roll down my cheek the thing I hated most was crying... And here I was doing it.

Niall rubbed the tear away but I pulled away and stormed off I had to leave somewhere, anywhere. I went to the dark room I stayed in and collapsed on the bed, I was tried of everything and everyone. The door opened slowly and then closed it was just the two of us.

"I'm awfully sorry about your friends." Niall said I wanted to tear him to shreds but for some reason I just wanted his comfort, to be wrapped in his arms and be held tightly. "Why couldn't you have just left me alone, that night?" He sighed," the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were gonna be mine, you were just so different in a strange way." I was confused for a second,"So just because your sick twisted mind thought I was different you decide to take the only things that kept me going all these years?" A light flicked on and his face was flashing with mixed emotions,"If anything I saved you from your terrible life. You should thank me." He sad through his teeth.

"I just don't know why you kidnap girls? Are you not mentally right in the head or?" Niall growled with anger,"Enough! I brought you here to accompany me, not argue!" I laughed in disbelief," I'm not just something you can have you know!" He smirked evilly,"Oh but on the contrary you are something I can have anytime I want... Remember that."

I was pretty much speechless I knew he was right he could have me anytime, that's what terrified me." I didn't come here to make you quiver, I came to.... Apologize." I was taken back a bit,"Your apologizing to me?" He smiled," Yes, I am." I chuckled,"Apology not accepted, it's not that easy to win me over... Remember that." He to was now speechless.

He smiled and said,"We'll you come down with me you must be starved." I was extremely hungry, I was hesitate but he grabbed my arm gently and lead me down stairs. The smell of pancakes and eggs filled my nose and my stomach grumbled, Niall looked at my stomach,"let's get you some food." He put two pancakes on my plate and two eggs with a cup of orange juice.

After that he lead me into this big dinner table where everyone was seated, I was nervous all the girls looked up and smiled kindly,"Come sit with me"one of the girls said and I nodded,"My name is Scarlet and there's Lisa, Janet, Miranda and Katy." They all were different from one another Scarlet being a red head with green eyes, Lisa being a Burnett blue eyes, Janet having pitch black hair with hazel eyes, Miranda with bleach blonde hair with turquoises eyes and Katy having hair the color of the leaves in autumn and dim blue eyes. They were all very beautiful model looking girls with body's like models, I wondered how they got here with these men.

Lisa was the girl who told me not to escape I remembered her bright blue eyes. I had finished eating and got up to the kitchen, out of habit I washed my plate and put everything away,"You know we have maids for that." Zayn said,"Sorry I didn't know." I said I was still uneasy with him after what he said last night," Look, you don't have to be afraid of me, just don't piss me off and we'll be good." He said in my ear his hot breathe on my neck sent shivers down my spines and not the good ones.

I didn't know what to do I wanted my freedom back but I knew if I were to leave there was nothing for me. I was better off here but I still wanted to make my own choices and not be spoken for. Everyone started to put there plates and go separate directions Niall saw me," Wanna go for a swim?" He nudged me," I don-" I was cut of by him lifting me and running with me in his arms I squealed at what just happened I knew this was not ending well for me.

A/N oh is that a cliffhanger.... Yup it is sorry I haven't updated hope y'all liked it. (: