Plan B chapter-3

Dawn's POV: Everything was coming back, what he did where I was and why I was here. I knew this my second chance and maybe the last chance I'll ever get, so we started to walk up the stairs and Niall was leading the way,"Um nice place you have here?" I was nervous I had no idea what to say," Thank you" he said proudly he started to point to things saying what they were.

I knew this was my chance I backed away from him while he kept going up, I ran back to the entrance this time and none was there. I knew once this door was open I was free, I opened the door and ran, but as soon as the door opened I met a face I never wanted to see again.... Liam I was in shock I didn't move he looked angrier then before," Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" He said through his gritted teeth I stuttered,"we- we'll I wa- was um gonna just get some" I paused and said," I was just gonna get some fresh air." I said simply.

He looked at me like I was stupid,"Ha nice try" he pushed me inside with him when I saw the dark hair boy coming,"Tell Niall to keep his whore on a leash please she's trying to escape" he said bluntly before I can protest a strong air wrapped around my waist and pulled me with it.

I tried to pull away from his death grip on me, but it's like I wasn't even there so I gave him all my weight. He still continued walking I scoffed," Can you stop your useless attempts of getting away from me there amusing, but I have someone to be with." I was confused," Do you mean with those girls?" I gulped,"With one of them." He said and I stopped him dead in his tracks," You sleep with all the girls!?" I was scared cause I was part of this twisted thing to.

He looked at me then smirked,"Yes, why would you wanna spend the night with me next?" He winked and I stayed quiet he lead me upstairs but his muscular arm still wrapped around me, we reached a door," This is your room, Niall went to his room his a little upset." He said knowing I was the reason why, when a crash from the end of the hall was heard I jumped a little," He has temper issues." I just nodded and he opened the door and lead me in.

"We'll this is your room you'll stay in" it was nice not very fancy but I did not expect king size stuff I thought I was gonna sleep in a dark dungeon or something," Thanks" I muttered and he nodded he started to head out the door,"Oh, and Dawn I might stop by soon and spend some time with you" he smirked and shut the door I was in shock and scared of what was gonna happen next.

I was confused and dumbfounded by everything I slowly walked to the little bathroom in my room, I wanted to shower and get all these filth off me. I turned on the water and stripped off my dress and hopped in the shower, the warm water hit my body and it felt nice for once. There was a body wash it had a tropical smell to it I scrubbed every part of my body, and then I finished my shower.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the restroom, I heard a sigh and I turned around to see who it was,"Why'd you run?" Niall's voice seemed calm but his look said something else,"I want to get out of here, I want to go back home." I said looking down he walked up to me and I started breathing heavy,"There's no more home for you out there! Don't you get it I saved you from a horrible life! And what do I get an ungrateful girl who doesn't even say Thank you!" I backed away from him till I hit the wall, I didn't want to look at him but he stepped closer,"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He grabbed my chin hard and made me look at him,"You run again." He paused and another frightful look crossed his face.. Lust,"That towel of yours won't be there for too long." I was now terrified of all these men.

He let go of me and walked away and left me there shocked, terrified and every other things you could name. I walked to my closet while one single tear left my face,"why do get yourself in these situations Dawn." I said to myself I saw a red shirt and some black shorts to sleep in and I quickly changed before these maniacs come again, I walked to the little Twin size bed that was there and laid down. Thinking of what was going to happen next, I was doomed from the start and I'm still doomed now. I knew I had to gain a little trust with them before I can do something else, but my virginity laid on there hands. I knows it's not that big of a deal but I was waiting till marriage and now it's all between them.

I didn't know what time it was anymore, It was dark no windows no nothing just a bed in the middle of the room. I slowly closed my eyes hoping this is all a dream. I started to count sheep and It slowly got darker and then it all just went black.

A/N please comment and vote I will update again soon !