Hell

Niall's POV: I was so fustraded with her she deserved what she got disobeying me even when i give her everything. She was just an ungrateful, pityful girl. 

Dawns POV: After what seemed hours of Louis mental and physical abuse he finally let me be,"Dont speak cause then you'll wish you didn't... got it?" I slowly opened my mouth,"Eat my shit you bitch." he laughed,"You're funny!" he kept laughing til he feel asleep.

I slowly got up and opened the door it was open, and i quietly walked towards the bathroom when i walked in it, it was as if a car had hit me,"Looks like you took a beat..." Liam's voice whispered,"And you care why?" i suffed,"You're right i dont." he chuckled,"Well why are you here then?"I then said bluntly,"Because you have a nasty habit of running away."

He walked me back to my room,"Do you need a band aid?" i just shook my head,"well wash up then get some rest you look like you need it." he chuckled, i walked to the restroom to exam myself. My body was covered in bruises and cuts my face wasn't as bad, but a busted lip and a bruised cheek wasn't exactly nothing,I stripped and walked into the shower.

After my shower i walked into the room and changed, but I felt weird,different,lightheaded it was probably just my injurys, because when I hit the pillow I was out cold.

Louis POV: I was having a beautitful dream of choking a girl when i woke... horrible, but then Dawn wasn't in the room so i got up,"Where are you Dawn?'' when Liam walked in,"Mate go back to sleep, shes in her room Niall's request okay?" i nodded but still they ruined the fun! Oh well she'll be back they always do.

Zayn's POV: These girls were getting boring same postion same sounds same goddamn bodys! I wanted something new already, having sex with the girls is like using the same toothbrush from 5 years! it gets nasty and it doesn't even satsifiy my likings. I knew exactly what i wanted, Dawn, she was untouched, brand new! And thats the best part, bonus she is pretty hot. Just one problem Niall thinks he is in love with her, he needs to understand they are just for fun not to spend his worthy time on.

Harry's POV: Dawn has been the talk of the century especially since she keeps escaping all the time, but all the guys have had their eyes on her but Niall doesn't let us pleasure her in ways she's never been. I know Zayn just wants to pound her and leave but Louis and Liam not to sure.

Liam's POV: Dawn had been in my head since the moment she got here, i've never seen someone have that much courage and fight in her. That's what I secretly admired about her, the thing i wanted most from her was to feel her soft beautitful skin pressed against mine are lips touching ever so lightly and are hands wrapped together just staring into each others eyes. I wanted to feel every inch of her skin and her moaning my name, but I knew that could never happen.

Niall's POV: I knew she had her punishment so I let her go get rest cause tommorow will be a long day, and I know she will hate every second of it. The boys and I are dying to go already but the only people who will be dying is the people were killing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Morning~

Dawn POV: When I woke up Niall had a outfit ready for me, and i was confused,"What are you doing?" I asked in a bitter tone,"Were going out, all of us." I got up and went to the bathroom and freshen up, but when i came back he was gone so I quickly changed into, dark jeans with black boats and a gray long sleeve shirt.

All the boys were downstairs and the girls as well,"Let's head out" we all waked out but of course someone always had to ruin it. Zayn snaked his arm around my waist,"Now, we don't want you running away again." he smirked and we kept walking to the two cars,"I'm driving and so is-" Niall was cut off by Zayn,"May i drive the other car?" he said and Niall nodded,"You could take Liam, Louis, Mrianda, Janet and Dawn. My eyes widened a bit confused but he continued,"I'll take Harry, Katy, Lisa, and Scarlet." I was just suprised that he wasn't gonna take me and for some reason a bit... Jealous? the girls surrounded him touching him giggling I had to look away,"Your riding up front with me." Zayn winked and i nodded looking back one more time seeing Niall staring right at me.

I walked towards the car with the others and we headed towards our destination,"So, you're excited?" Zayn asked curiously,"I don't even know where were going." i said simply,"Well were gonna rent a motel when were half way to the suprise!" he said oddly excited,"Well try not to get so excited" i said scared a bit,"I only get excited when I look at you." he whispered seductively in my ear and placed his hand near my upper thigh.

"Well.. thats um nice to hear." i attempted to make it into a joke,"Yeah, I bet real nice to hear." he moved his hand more up while i shifted uncomfortably," So Dawn why don't we spend a little time together at the motel?" i was taken aback,"No thanks." he sighed,"I know you'll love it." i just scuffed," I dont do crazy." he stopped the car suddenly and we all flew forward,"What the hell!?" Liam shouted 

Zayn's was breathing heavy,"I'm not crazy." he said calmly, I took the chance to jump out the car and run. I heard the doors close so i picked up my pace. i ran to the woods while I heard them getting closer and closer i jumped over rocks and past trees i felt a wall infront me when i realized it was Zayn he threw me to the floor,"Wow, you run slow." he laughed,"Let me go!" I shouted on the top of my lungs,"None can hear you scream all you want, hell i'll scream with you!" he started screaming and i scrambled away from him when it all went black.

Liam's POV: Dawn just ran out of nowhere and Zayn sprinted for but i had to help out but by the time i got there she was passed out and he was carrying her,"What the hell happened, i heard screaming?" he just smirked,"I was giving her singing lessons." i just followed after him.

Zayn's POV:She was out cold in the passengers seat but we had to keep going to get there in time, and Niall is gonna be pissed since we had to use a little force to keep her contained but its not my fault shes a crazy bitch. I just have to keep my eyes on the road but im still anxious to get there already.

A/N: Wonder whats that surprise they have for her? Sorry guys but this is a cliffhanger. hope ya'll like it.