In a bathroom stall.

Dear Diaryza,

I'm not moving away anymore. So apparently it was a trick to see how I'd react.

WHO DOES THAT?

So, anyway. We're moving. That's good because I won't have to see Lindon or her stupid name stealing cat ever again.

AND JASON

I hate Jason. He dumped me and said we were never dating. AND NOW HE'S TALKING TALLULAH to the dance. I felt like jumping out of the window of my classroom. But that wouldn't have done anything since I'm on the lower floor and there's nothing, but a bush and I don't feel like getting my eyes scratched out. That seems painful.

NOT AS PAINFUL AS GETTING DUMPED THOUGH!

I did cry a little, and I ate my lunch in a bathroom stall. But no one need's to know that. Keep your mouth shut!

Good thing is, I'm talk of the class. I started talking about Elvis and they thought I was talking to the REAL ELVIS! I went along with it, and they all think I'm moving to Graceland to play guitar with the King of Rock N Roll.

Hah. Tallulah was well jealous.

Today was my last day at school because apparently my stupid parents organised it and never told me.

And guess what.

You're not ready for this.

LINDON CRIED AND SAID SHE WAS SORRY.

I tried so much not to laugh. I really did. I just did some sassy head thing and walked out. Not giving a second look. I want her to know how big of a mistake she made when she named her cat after me. In the words of Julia Roberts "Big Mistake, Huge!"

I told my mother that I don't want to start a new school until my eyebrow has grown back.

I think I'm getting over my mid life crisis. So, it's on to the next stage of life I go.

One day I will go on Britain's Got Talent with Elvis and the hamsters. It's good to have money in the bank so that I can run away if I need to. Then everyone will miss me for sure.

They'll want my money and they ARE GETTING NONE OF THIS GOLD DUST

Mum says I must pack my things now. To ensure I don't forget anything, like I'll do that! Then we leave in the morning.

Tomorrow I'll be a new woman!

~~~

Dear Diary,

Hello new third best friend! My parents bought you for me because I cried when I left my old one at the old house.

Look's like this is the start of my over the midlife crisis.

Welcome to my life.