44

liked by baechuuu and 45,852 others6

6.sungjae hi everyone! i know that me talking about this issue is long overdue... but i can't stand you guys attacking/harassing the people around me. it's time for me to protect the people whom i love and care about. first of all, i would like to apologize to my friend and ex-girlfriend, sooyoung. we were together for three years but we broke up when i started becoming famous. it's ironic how someone you accuse of being a "social climber" broke up with me when i actually became famous. our agency released that we were too busy to continue the relationship but that isn't the real reason. some of you were sending death threats to her. i won't drop names but you know who you are and that is very uncalled for. you may hate me but please don't harass the people i know personally. i'm also a person with my own life. i'm not a thing that you own. as much as possible, i want to be close to my supporters which is why i share with you the important events in my life. i'm sorry but that might happen less now. i may lose some of you but i know that when this ends, i'll be left with the people who really supports and loves me. i hope you guys understand. also, please send only love to joy because she's such a loving girl who also deserves all the love in the world. we may be exes but that doesn't mean that we're in bad terms.
👤 queensootan_

comments are disabled

———
DM

baechuuu

thank you for doing that, sungjae.

you don't need to thank me, noona.
i was just doing what i should have done long ago...

you still love her, don't you?

of course, noona. it isn't that easy to move on from a girl like sooyoung... she was everything.
but i know that she's with someone now
and i'm happy for her
she deserves it

thank u for being mature about this
go to cup&velvet sometimes. i'll make sure to give you a free joy macaroons. besides, that's the only way left for u to taste joy. HAHAHAHA

you're so mean, noona!
i'll visit. not now though, i think i'll go to japan for a while. i need time for myself.

okay. see you again.

===
an: it's long. i know, i'm sorry!!