hi 👋🏼👋🏼

hi guys!! so it's me, liz. this might be long but pls try to read until the end— ESPECIALLY THE END!!!!!

so i just wanna thank everyone who read this up to this point. tbh, this story was just supposed to be a distraction for everyone who's reading my other stories. i wrote this to make up for my SUPER LATE updates on my other stories. 😂😂 but i didn't expect that it would receive this much love!!

thank u guys for the 15K + reads and 1K+ votes. i'm really thankful and i appreciate it! i feel very special because i have u guys to read my shit. tbh, i didn't know that there were quite a lot of taejoy fans— and that there are many who could communicate in english. personally, i started making these stories because there's only a few bangtanvelvet fanfiction in english and most of the stories in wattpad are not my ships. so im surprised that u guys discovered me. HAHAHAHA.

ANW, PLS COMMENT WHICH COUNTRY YOU'RE FROM!! I JUST WANNA KNOW!! 🙃🙃🙃

i really wanna be closer to u guys so if u have stan accounts on twitter, comment it here. i'll follow u guys!! esp those who stan red velvet, bts, btob, amd monsta x!!

anw, HERE'S THE REAL AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

the original stop!go!

• it was supposed to be just about taejoy. originally, i didn't plan on making chapters for other members aside from taehyung and joy... but look what happened. 🙃🙃

this was supposed to be two stories/books but i changed the plot in the middle so i didn't know how to end it anymore

• on the original plot, in the first book taehyung and joy wouldn't end up together. the first book was supposed to be joy and yoongi. SURPRISE!!

• taehyung and joy would end on bad terms on the first book and would only be together on the second book

i planned on making irene and joy fight because of jin on the original plot

• sungjae was supposed to come back on the book two after he went to rest in japan. after all the incident with momo who was his stalker "fan".

• yeri and jungkook were supposed to break up in the second book because jungkook's feelings for joy (which i included in this book!) were resurfacing. his crush was going back. ☹️☹️☹️

• namjoon and hoseok were supposed to fight over wendy.

• i gave away the ships based on their usernames. i included subtle similarities. (wendy and hoseok have repeating usernames with an undescore in the beginning: _wenwen & _hobihobi also queensootan_ & guccitae_)

• irene would help jennie to ruin joy's image so that taehyung would be with jennie and she'll have her revenge after they fought over jin

tbh, i don't remember the other SUPPOSED events in this story. i hope you're not as disappointed as i am with the changes that i made with stop!go! i really tried to stick to the original plot but i was too busy so i just wanted it to end.

COMMENT ON THE BULLET WHICH YOU HOPE THAT I WAS ABLE TO WRITE ON THIS STORY. THE ONE ONE THAT YOU REALLY WISHED THAT I KEPT. (BCOS PERSONALLY I WISHED THAT I STUCK WITH THE ORIGINAL PLAN)

AND THAT IS WHY IM TRYING MY BEST FOR SEARCHING AND BAD THINGS. i really love the plot of those stories, especially bad things. i don't want to feel bad about not being able to give you the best version of the stories that i have in my mind. so i hope that you guys would understand if it takes me a while to update. especially now that im having academic and personal problems. I'M JUST SO STRESSED.

wattpad is my way to de-stress and i hope that my stories have the same effect on you. i love youuuu!! 💖💖💖

STREAM MONO!!! KIM NAMJOON I LOVE YOU 💖💖💖💖