New girl/ Gilbert Blythe

You had just moved to Green Gables with your family, today was your first day of school. When you were walking in the trails you heard leafs rustling behind you, you started to walk faster, getting a little paranoid. All of the sudden someone jumps out in front of you and yells, "Boo!" You stop in your tracks and jump, startled by the boy who had chosen to scare you. "Your a new face, although I'm not complaining." The boy says laughing looking back at what seems to be his friends, coming out from the bushes. You start walking again but this time almost running to get away from them but the boy grabs your arm and stops you. "Where do you think your going, pretty?" He says looking up and down at you. "Charming." You mutter sarcastically. "Oh am I ?" He asks standing closer than he should be. "Leave her alone, billy!" You hear one of his friends say. He had brown curly hair and hazel eyes, he was tall and thin but not to thin. "He's handsome." You thought but you soon snap yourself out of it. You try to break out of the boys grip but he didn't budge, that's when you started to get angry. "Let me go!" You shout at him before punching him in the stomach. He lets out an "Oof." before he releases your arm to hold his stomach. You fast walk away from the boys and resume your walk to school. When you arrive you notice everyone is staring at you, whispering to their friends. You hear a girl whisper, "who is she?" And "What is she doing here?" You look around the room trying to find a seat and a girl with red hair notices it. She skips over to you and hold out your hand, "Hello their, my name is Anne... with an E of course. What is yours?" You smile and take her hand, " y/n? Nice to meet you." She pats the seat next to her for you to sit down. "My friend Diana usually sits their but she's sick, I'm sure you two would make great friends." She says. "Oh, im sorry to hear that." You say frowning a bit. "Yeah, She will get better soon though!" She gives you a bright smile before facing the teacher. You hear the door open and the group of boys from earlier walk in, "oh great!" You say sarcastically to yourself but Anne heard it. "What you know them?" She asks with worry. "Sadly...yes." You say before turning around to the boys again and accidentally making eye contact with the handsome boy from earlier, you look away quickly and lean over to Anne and ask, "who's he?" pointing at the handsome fella. "Oh that's Gilbert, he sure is handsome and pretty nice too, but you must stay away from him." She says. "Why?" You ask a little concerned. "Because Ruby has dibs." You laugh at that, "Ruby?" You ask and Anne turns around towards the girl and points at her. "Oh." Is all you say. When class actually starts the teacher scans the class and notices you. "Looks like we have a new student everyone!" He says and signals for you to stand up. You wave at the class nervously before looking back at the teacher. "My name is Mr. Phillips and you are?" He asks. You swallow the lump in your throat "my name is (y/n) (l/n)" you say looking at the floor beneath you. "And how old are you Mrs. (l/n)?" He asks. "I'm 15 sir" You say shakily noticing Mr. Philips looking up and down at you making you feel uncomfortable just like Billy did earlier. You sit down quickly to break his gaze off of you. The class noticed and started whispering to each other, the teacher cleared his throat and started to go back to the lesson he was teaching us.
———time skip———
As class was over and everyone started to head home you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turn around quickly and notice it's Gilbert. "Hello, we never properly met." He says gazing into your pretty eyes, so he thought but you didn't know. "Sorry." You let out a nervous laugh before holding out your hand. "I'm (y/n)" you say with a smile, "so I've heard, I'm Gilbert." He says taking your hand and shaking it. "So I've heard." You say mocking him, laughing. You notice you guys have been holding hands too long and let go and start to head out the school building. "Wait!" He shouts after you. "Do you always leave without saying goodbye." He says with a smirk
Making you weak in the knees. "Only to strangers." You say gaining some confidence back. "Well Maybe we shouldn't be strangers anymore." He says stopping you from walking and looking deep into your eyes again. "Okay." You say biting your lip...
And that was the beginning to a new friendship and possibly more, who am I kidding definitely more!
"You got a nice punch be the way." He adds making you laugh.

I'm actually pretty impressed with this imagine, since it's my first Gilbert Blythe imagine, and I hope you are too!