Beach day/Lucas Zumann

The cast of Anne with an E finally got a break off set today! Amybeth invited you to come to the beach with the girls and boys and you obviously said yes.
You slipped on your bathing suit and headed to the beach with the girls, the boys were already there playing sand volleyball. It was you, Amybeth, Dalila, Aymeric, and Lucas. You and Dalila join the boys and split into groups while Amybeth will take the score. Your partner is Aymeric and you were doing pretty well in the beginning until it was the other teams turn (aka:Dalila and Lucas) and Lucas called the ball he spiked it over the net but you were too close and it hit you on top of the head, "hey shortie, might wanna step back a bit." He said, it was cute when he trashed talked even though he wasn't very good lol. (me too by the way) "ugh, shut up Zumann! Or should I say Zuboy because the only man I see is Aymeric." You shout back as you take a couple steps back. "Competitive much?" He asks sarcastically. You cocked an eyebrow as Aymeric throws you the ball for you to set, you hit the ball as hard as you could over the net, it also hits Lucas on the nose. He stumbles back a bit and pinched his nose, blood starts to run out of his nose. "Oh god! Lucas I'm so sorry!" You say running to him, placing your hands on his cheeks to look at him more closely. "Don't worry about it, shortie." He says with a slight smirk. "Really?! Your going to do this now?!" You ask taking yours hands of his face and walk off back to the beach house, Lucas following you. Your friends stay behind, knowing that if they come along they would have to break them to apart from killing each other. You open the door, "Wait!" Lucas calls out, running up to you and grabbing your wrist. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Away from you, we always argue for no reason and I don't want to do it on vacation, Okay?!" You hell, yanking your hand. "Well maybe if you would just grow up a bit and stop yelling I wouldn't have to yell over you and cause a scene!" He yells back, inching closer to you aggressively. You back up till, Lucas grabs your wrist again, "we need to head back." He says, trying to pull you with him. You stop him remembering something, "Wait, your nose!" You say, walking back into the house, Lucas following. You grab a napkin for the blood and an ice pack for the swelling, you sit on the couch next to Lucas and give him the napkin, "here wipe all that off." You say playfully, scrunching your nose in disgusts. "Your the one that put it there." He said, smirking. "Whatever." You mumble and gently put the ice pack in the bridge of his nose. "Mmmph." He groans at the soreness it has and it looked like it was swelling up a bit. "I'm really sorry." You whisper, frowning a bit. "Don't worry, I'm sorry too." He says back, looking deep into your eyes. You try to find something to break the uncomfortable moment, "and I'm not a shortie!" You shout, playfully hitting his arm. "To me you are." He says laughing softly. "Alright Zumann." You laugh, patting his shoulder. You start to head out the door when you feel a hand grab your waist and turn you around, "Lucas what are you...!" You were cut off by Lucas's lips on yours, they were soft but needy. You lean in more, deepening the kiss. "Lucas I..." and as if on cue, your friends walk through the door, breaking the beautiful moment you had together. "We'll finish this later." Lucas whispers in your ear, making you look up at him as your friends walk over to you and you try to act casual as much a possible.

To be continued...if you want me to continue it
Hope you enjoyed:)