Chapter 1 (Revised)

Chapter 1: Winter Again

*Tim*

"Timmy, why don't you get out of your room and just enjoy the snow outside." Elsa said. Elsa is my eldest sister.

"No, I don't like." I said. I really don't like winter. Winter sucks for me. Why? Of all the seasons to hate with why winter?

"Just get out of your room and eat your breakfast." Elsa said and I stood up from my bed.

"Fine, I'm coming!" I shouted lazily.

"Good morning Timmy." Bruce greeted happily. By the way Bruce is not my brother he's my brother-in-law; Elsa's husband.

"There's nothing good in this morning." I said and sat on the chair and poured some cereals and milk in the bowl.

"Is it the SAD again?." Bruce asked Elsa and she nodded

"Yeah, it triggers every winter." Elsa said and I continued eating.

After finishing my cereal I opened my phone. Oh! It's already 10 am and I have to go.

"Bye, I'm going to the bookstore." I said and wore the freaking thick winter jacket, gloves and ear muffs and especially my favorite black beanie.

Its very cold outside, I forgot my dear scarf.

"Good morning welcome to Printed Pages." The tall cashier guy with hazelnut brown hair and deep brown eyes greeted, maybe he's a bit younger than me. His face is not so familiar.

"Are you new here?" I asked him.

"Ahh... yes sir it's my second day here." He replied and smiled.

"Yeah, I see." Then suddenly Belle came out.

"Hey Ross, sup?!" Belle greeted.

"Do you have a stock of Hunger Games Trilogy, I want to read it for this whole winter?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well, the delivery came just this morning." She said and handed me the books.

"Thanks." I said and laid it on the counter.

"Thank you come again." Justin said. Well it's on his name tag.

Then after going to the bookstore, I took some short stroll to our previous house and that reminded me of something sad.

Better to forget it.

Then I also went to my favorite bakery near the school I entered when I was on my senior years.

"Welcome to Happy Bakers." Diana greeted.

"Hi Dee." I greeted back.

"Ohh hi Ross, what brings you here?" Dee asked.

"Just missing your chocolate oatmeal brownies." I replied and flashed a smile.

"Is it the usual?" She asked.

"Well yes!" I answered and waited patiently.

"Thanks for waiting, here is the brownies." She said and handed me the box.

Then the baked goodies released some fresh and sweet smell. "Hmmm... smells good."

"By the way the bakery launched its new cupcake, Choco Fluff." She said and pointed at the cute chocolate cupcake. "And the Gummy Bea... never mind." She stopped saying gummy bear. Oh why? 'Coz she knows.

"Well that's great. Thanks!" I cheerfully uttered before leaving the bakery.

Are you wondering why my sister calls me Timmy while others call me Ross?