Chapter 5 (Revised)

Chapter 5: The Meeting

I know all of you wonder how Tim and Josh met. So let us go back to the day they first met.

Let's go back and see what happened 5 years ago.

*Tim*

The vacation would be over June is really near. I need to enroll tomorrow. I grabbed my phone to text Dee but she was already calling.

"Wassup Ross!" Dee greeted right after I accepted the call.

"Well, uhmm doing great I guess." I answered with fake enthusiasm. I'm really bored.

"I'm going to your house, I'll fetch you by the way I'm with Drake. Go take your bath we're going somewhere." She ended the call.

I stood up and opened the curtains to look outside. Where are we going anyway? I took my bath and grabbed some gray shirt and my favorite black pants. Don't forget the earphone, it is essential especially if I'm going to be the third wheel today.

While I am carefully combing my hair, Dee broke in to my room.

"No need to comb your hair, let's go Drake's waiting outside." Dee grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.

"Enjoy Timmy!" Anna chuckled and waved her hands.

"Don't stay too late and drive safely." Elsa demanded and Drake nodded. He started the car and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I annoyingly asked.

"Just sit back and relax." Drake replied and smiled.

"Are you two guys are going for a date? Because if you are I'm going down and go home!" I blurted.

"No! Heck no!" Dee denied.

"Then where are we going?" I raised my eyebrow and glared at them.

"It's your birthday dum dum." Drake answered. I almost forgot. I looked at my phone and saw a reminder.

My birthday

Why did I forgot my birthday? Well I'm not good with dates. I could still remember how I failed on my History test last school year because it is full of important dates.

"We're here!" Drake stopped and parked at the mall downtown.

I went down and Dee dragged me to a coffee shop. As we enter, what welcomed us is the strong smell of roasted coffee. Heavenly!

We ordered some ice coffee and sat at the seat near the entrance. I heard the door opened and Dee nudged me.

"Ross, look at the counter." Dee shook me while looking at the counter. She's unnaturally happy this time.

"What the hell Dee, you're spilling my coffee." I stood up and asked the counter for a tissue. I looked at my right and saw the guy that Dee always tells us, her Romeo guy from the theater play of Romeo and Juliet last Valentine's. He has a dark brown messy hair, a deep blue eyes and a slightly tanned skin. He looked at me and smiled. He's talking but I can't barely hear what the heck is he saying. Until he decided to throw me some tissues.

"Hey, your tissue is here not on my face." He said, he grabbed his coffee and exit the shop.

So I collected the tissues and went back to our table.

"What the hell Ross! You're so lucky!" She yelled. Everyone on the shop stared at us because Dee is so loud so we decided to go out.

I feel like we're in shame.

"Oh my gosh Dee, you're so loud." I murmured to Dee while we exit the shop.

"Oh my gosh Ross, my Romeo threw you tissues on your face do you know how lucky you are? I wish I was the one in your place so I could die peacefully. " Dee said while she's on cloud nine.