Chapter 2 (Revised)

Chapter 2: Missing You

Warning: This chapter would probably... I said probably make you cry. Even I, while writing this part makes me remember of my past. 😭

Heed my warning!!!

And BTW I attached a song just play it while reading the whole chapter.

*****

2 months later...

*Josh*

Its been a long time since I've seen this town. After almost 3 years.

I miss this town, especially the one that I've left here. The memories, my heart.

I took a short stroll at the sidewalk where we used to walk together, before. The winter breeze makes me shiver.

I remembered every winter, he used to make hot choco with small marshmallow to make me feel warm.

I really miss him, a lot.

After some time, I've reached their house.

I pressed the doorbell and waited patiently. But I noticed that the house is not lit. It was dark outside and it seems that the house is empty.

Then a woman nudged me.

"That house was sold a year ago." Said the woman with brunette hair.

"Oh thanks, is there any chance that you know where did they live now?" I asked but she shook her head. She looks quite familiar.

"Ah... I need to go, sorry mister." She said and ran away. I saw her grabbed her phone.

So I walked towards a fast food nearby. I remember this, this is where we celebrated our 2nd monthsary.

On my way to that fast food, there was a little guy who bumped on my chest. De javu!

"Sorry, mister." He said and bowed.

"It's alright." I replied and my eyes looked down to see his face. Timmy?

"So-sorry mister, ah-I need to go." He uttered and ran away.

"Wait! Your beanie!" I shouted and tried to catch his pace. This beanie is really familiar. Yes! This is my Christmas gift to Timmy.

I can't help but to cry and my tears keeps on falling and falling.

Timmmy!!! I don't want to lose you again. Wait for me! Please!

I kept on chasing him until I've reached a blue house with a porch.

I wiped my tears before pressing the doorbell once. After a few seconds the door opened.

"Yes?" A man with a brown messy hair, green eyes and tall figure greeted.

"Is this where Timothy Ross lives?" I asked and he nodded.

"Oh yeah, he just came here a minute ago and he looked so tired from running." He said.

And then a woman came near the door. It was Timmy's eldest sister if I'm not mistaken.