1️⃣ - The Brothers Trust 💜 Tom

First Imagine! Here we go...

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Your Last Named

H/C - Your Hair Colour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V.

I just got in the underground (subway), on my way home from a hard days work. Then...

DING!

My phone went off, I glanced down at it and saw that an email has been sent to me. Weird... I barely get any emails... (relatable. I'm a loner so XD)

Dear Miss L/N,

We would like to inform you that you have won the raffle for The Brothers Trust event! Congratulations! The event will take place at *adress* at 8AM on the 4th of May, remember to show this email for authentication. We hope to see you there!

Nicola Holland

HOLY QUACKSONS IS THIS A PRANK? This better be real. A girl like me can't be THIS lucky...

☯Time skip☯

Well, boy was I wrong. Right now, I'm waiting in line of the Brothers Trust event to get my wristband. I stare at my watch...

07:38AM

I hear a car stop, I looked up. Turns out the car wasn't the only thing that stopped, because my heart did too. There stood my favourite man-child/quackson/cinnamon roll... Tom Holland.

As he walked out of his car everyone started cheering until his eyes locked with mine, I saw a shimmer of light pass by his chocolate brown eyes for a split second. I felt like the cacophony of the fans fade away just for that moment. The staring contest lasted for about 3 seconds until Harrison came behind him and nudged his arm. He shook his head and followed the blondie inside.

Tom's P.O.V.

"What was that mate?" Harrison slightly laughed as we walked up the stairs.

"W-what was what?" I said nervously as I scratched my neck.

"You literally stared at that H/C girl like a creep." he replied, giving me an annoyed look. "You looked like you were about to drool man!" he laughed. I widened my eyes.

"Uh.. n-no I didn't!" I stuttered and looked around, trying to avoid eye contact with my best friend. He laughed, obviously knowing my habits when I get nervous.

"Looks like someones got a crush!" he teased me, poking my right arm. I rolled my eyes.

"Who's got a crush?" a voice said. I turned around and saw my youngest brother, Paddy peeking around the corner.

"Mr I-won't-admit-it does." Haz said, pointing at me with his thumb. I blushed a faint pink. I shook my head. "Whatever guys the photoshoot is about to start." and walked into the room, still a faint blush on my cheeks.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Next!" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I realized I was in front of the line so I stumbled, picking up my gift for Tom with my backpack and bags, making my way inside the room.

"Here let me help you with those." someone said. I turned my head in the direction of the voice, until my eyes met a pair of crystal blue ones. HoLy HurRiCaNe ToRtIlLa IT'S HARRISON OSTERFIELD. "T-thanks." I stuttered and gave him a smile. He took my bags from my hands.