1️⃣1️⃣ - Fake Girlfriend 💙 Peter

This is a long one!!

Word Count: 3200+

----------------------------------->

Peter's P.O.V.

"Sup, dickwad?" I hear a familiar, pretty fucking annoying voice, say to me as they push me towards my now closed locker.

I sigh in annoyance as Flash walks away from me, laughing with his friends.

The bell rings. I have gym now.

I start walking to the gymnasium when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Ned. (hehe.. that rhymed) "Hey, du-"

He cuts me off, "You should really bring Y/n here some day."

I exhale deeply, "We already talked about this, Ned. Plus, I don't think Mr Stark would appreciate me bringing his daughter to school just to show her off."

We enter the gym and hear everyone talking loudly so we continue our conversation. "Yeah but Flash's party is coming up soon. It's your chance dude!" Ned exclaims.

"I don't know-"

"Oh you do know. You better know because I don't think Mr Stark OR Y/N would appreciate you being bullied because of some idiot not believing you have a girlfriend." Ned mocks me, which I roll my eyes to.

"Ned, I-"

I hear a whistle being blown which interrupts my reply.

"OK EVERYONE QUIET DOWN, YOU CAN CONTINUE GOSSIPING LATER!" Coach Wilson shouts.

Everyone takes a seat on the bleachers.

"So today we're doing the Captain America Fitness Challenge again. Try to improve and, hopefully, get a better result than last time." He says with a boring look on his face.

Everyone groans, except me because I have to do this with Steve himself every time go to training at the Avengers Facility.

*mini time skip brought to you by Peter's hotness*

I just finished my sit ups and now I'm trying to avoid the ropes. Just to my luck, I get caught.

"Parker! No skipping this time!" Coach Wilson warns, giving me a look.

"Yes, sir." I say, dragging myself to the ropes. It's not like it's hard, it's actually really easy. All of this is. Thanks to Spider-Man.

I walk up to the rope, grab it and start climbing it. Of course, I fake it and try to look like I can't climb.

Unfortunately, that dumbass of a person called Flash has to come and annoy me.

He climbs the other rope to my level, "Sup, Penis Parker. Struggling?" he smirks.

"N- oh uh- yeah?" I answer, sounding more like a question. "Yeah." I say, this time sounding like I'm really struggling. I let go just so I don't have to talk to him anymore.

I start walking towards another area until I hear, "Pfft, obviously, you're too weak." Flash laughs, still smirking. He's really getting on my nerves now. "Probably why you don't have a girlfriend." I ignore him again. "I mean, I guess mentally dating Y/N Stark is better than being alone. She's pretty hot not gonna lie." I stop in my tracks.

He realizes that and continues as half of the class' attention has drawn to us, "Wow, really wish I could just rip those, hopefully, skimpy little clothes off of her." He whistles, "The things I would do to that girl."