3️⃣ - The Vulture 💙 Peter

Y/N - Your Name

AI/N - Your A.I.'s Name

Words: 2300+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Y/N's P.O.V.

Today was the day... The day where I finally go to Homecoming with my best friend - and secretly crush - Peter Parker. Oh, how I wish this wasn't just a mission. Well, at least OUR little mission we planned for the past few days. My dad, THE Tony Stark thinks we're just going to homecoming and having a great night.

I guess he was partly right, we are going to have a great night by catching a criminal - fun! - and 'coming' back 'home' after all that. (Hehehe)

I wore my burgundy off shoulder dress with a pair of heels to match with it. My hair was slightly curled as it hung on my shoulders and I put a teensy bit of makeup here and there since I don't really use makeup. I actually looked good! Way different than my normal jeans and hoodie.

"Y/N, sweetheart! Peter's here!" my dad called.

I quickly grabbed my purse, "Coming dad!" and left my room, closing the door behind me.

I swiftly ran down the stairs, trying my best to not to trip with the heels on. I looked up and saw Peter, looking charming as always in his grey suit, staring at me with his mouth slightly agape. I waved at him shyly, smiling a bit then looking down whilst a blush started forming on my cheeks.

"W-W-Wow... Y- uh Yo-you, uhm..." he stuttered, looking completely mesmerized. He cleared his throat, "Y-you look a-amazing Y-Y/n. You l-look really b-beautiful." he smiled at me, proud that he managed to say something.

I bit my lower lip, "You look rather dashing yourself Pete." I commented, finally looking up.

"Okay enough, I don't want to watch my daughter flirt with Spider-Boy!" dad said. He coughed and whispered "that was a lie."

"Anyway, Steve wanted a picture of you two so squish!" he said pushing us next to each other until our shoulders touched. He stepped back looking at us, "Wait!"he said and placed Peter's right arm around my waist. I knew what he was playing. Oh, dad.

Peter and I blushed beet red as my dad took our pictures. "Okay, dad we have to go now!"

"Are you sure you don't want Happy to drive you two?" he asked, his eyes locked on the pictures he took, smiling at how cute we looked.

"I-It's fine Mr. Stark, May's driving us." Peter replied.

"Oh, so your ho-" he laughed as he looked up.

"Okay! Let's go, we're gonna be late!" I interrupted him as I grabbed Peter's hand, pulling him.

Peter stumbled but eventually stood up. As soon as we reached the car he opened the door for me and we both hopped inside. "Hey May." we said in unison.

"You kids ready for tonight?" she said as we started driving off. We both nodded in return. "I remember when I had my first homecoming. Oh, the good times." she sighed. We continued talking, going deep into our conversation until my phone beeped.