14 - Livestream [Peter]

A/N: i found this in my drafts here on wattpad, posted it on tumblr after editing and now i've decided to post here too lmao
——————————

"Hey, guys." You smiled at your phone screen, holding up a peace sign as you started a live stream on Instagram. Comments started to flood in.

avengersfan01 - OMG UR LIVESTREAMING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES
y/niswifey - WHERE HAVE U BEEN,, LAST TIME U POSTED WAS A MONTH AGO
msmarvel19832 - notice me senpaiiiii 😭
strangertingzz4life - hiiiiii ❤️❤️💖

"So, I'm kinda bored, my parents aren't home and I thought 'Why not do a Q&A?' since I haven't been so active on Instagram lately because I've been busy filming." You shuffled, trying to find a comfortable position to sit in.

"Stop moving, Y/n. I've almost got a 10 streak kill." Peter nudged you, keeping his attention on his video game as he ran someone over with a car.

Who knew Spider-Man would enjoy running over pedestrians.

"I'm trying to get comfortable, dickhead, let me be." You smiled, moving the camera so it was away from you and Peter. You finally decided to lay your head on his stomach as he let you lay between his legs.

"Ok, sorry about that, technical- well, physical difficulties." You laughed at the camera, making Peter chuckle, "Anyways, questions anyone? I'll answer as many as I can."

You waited for the comments to load and read out the first one you saw, "From captainamericaswhore, love the username by the way, 'Who's legs are those?'" You giggled as soon as you finished reading.

Everyone in the comments started to freak out.

y/n.y/ln.is.my.queen - YO I BET IT'S PETER SKSJAK
dontreadmyusername - who tf is peter-
peterxy/n.otp - ALJSSJAK IT'S MY SHIP OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M WITNESSING THIS
madmax751300 - [dontreadmyusername] get outta here u uncultured swine
elevenseggos - those r some thicc legs wInK wOnK
suziep00 - [elevenseggos] and i fucking oop-
"Are you livestreaming?" Peter asked, pausing his game and taking his headset off, reaching away to place it on the table.

"Yep," You replied, popping the 'p'. Your fans already knew who Peter was since he made a regular appearance in all your social media, especially your stories. "It's Peter's legs by the way. Say 'hi' to everyone, Pete." You turned your camera to him.

"Hey." He waved, sending the fans a charming smile.

"Alright, next question-" You said, sitting up before hitting your head on Peter's nose.

"Fuck." He held the bridge of his nose. You laughed, letting your head fall forward as you clutched your stomach. "That fucking hurt, you idiot!" He shoved your shoulder, laughing to lighten up the mood instead of making it serious.

You turned around, looking at the tears welling up in his eyes, "Aww, alright. I'm sorry." You reached behind him to grab a tissue from the tissue box on the small table and wiped his tears, "You good?"

"Yeah, kinda hurts, but I'm fine." He laughed, giving you a smile to reassure you that he's okay.

"You're such a baby." You playfully rolled your eyes before quickly kissing his nose. "You know, my lips kinda hurt too." He smirked.