Chapter 5

The room was dead silent. Xavier kept staring at Gazel with his intense glare, but the broken boy had no reaction. Jane did not feel pity, but disgust that the idiot was harming himself mentally and that was not  going to lead him to anything well. She stepped away from the red-head in front of her, and slapped Gazel across his face. The boy's eyes opened wide in shock, and placed his cold hand on his red cheek, red lines could be seen imprinting themselves into his skin. That was the second slap he had gained.
       Xavier did not seem shaken, he had already done the same thing, but Jane had a different aura around her. The girl had something special, everyone did, they just had to see it. Jane has been broken, happy, sad , angry, cheeky, supporting, and mad, but never had she stopped looking ahead. The world was large and filled with demons and angels. A human simply has to chose the side that will lead him or her to their desires but to be frozen in place will not get anyone anywhere; Jane knew that well.

"Idiot," she mumbled, " So you plan on giving up? Coward, and you kept babbling about how passionate you are towards soccer. Look around you at least."

         Her eyes showed pure emotions, and madness. It was thanks to everyone she met that she was able to change herself, they only give her a push forward in life. The girl's eyes rested on the small chain he was gripping it like his life depended on it.

"I-I d-don't want to stop," his voice was shaky, but Jane cut him off.

"Your dragging everyone around you down when your busy weeping over a single game! Soccer is meant to be fun, it's a game! No more no less, but that depends what it means to you," she spoke softly, and placed her hand on Xavier's shoulder, "Everyone is worried about you at Sun Garden Orphanage, so don't give up now. They are your family afterall."

          Gazel slowly lifted his head, and stared at the two figures in front of him, but his eyes locked on Xavier. Never had he really loved the boy as a brother before, but that just made him wonder if he thought of him as one. With tears filling the edges of his eyes, he pulled his brother into a tight hug, ignoring his bold action. Staring at the two boys flashed Shawn and Aidan into her mind for minute. She shock her head few times and exited the bedroom silently, making her way back to the living room.

"So what does it feel to have two guys in your room?" Jane blinked a few times once noticing Belletrix and Sue sitting on one of the coaches, while taking small sips from their soda.

           The girl simply turned around, and walked back to her room. Sue was going to go crazy on girl talk again, and Belletrix was most likely to give her a lucture about manners. Jane sighed, as she opened her bedroom's door, and stepped in. The two boys where sitting on the edge of her large window, mostly likely talking about playing soccer. Jane lazily lied on her bed, and pulled her favorit story from under her pillow, "Traitor To The Throne," it was not half bad, but it was better than nothing. The two boy's took notice of the girl's presence, and jumped back into the room. Jane simply sat on her bed, and glanced at the brothers before turning her attention to her book again. Suddenly the door burst open, revealing Sue, and Belletrix, who unsurprisingly had smirks on their faces. Both of them were wearing matching blue hoodies. Jane irritatedly pressed her book against her face to cover her presence, which was probably useless.

"Well well Jane, you sure get things done easily!" Sue complemented, while slapping her friend's back.

"Baka," Jane hissed under her breath.

         Belletrix pulled the over dramatic girl out of the room with her and slammed the door shut. Xavier simply peeked at at the book Jane was reading, but only caused her to jump away. He merely giggled, and grabbed her hand, forcing her to sit down to show him her book. Gazel simply joined in, and sat beside Jane, before the girl knew it, she had nowhere to run. She placed the book on her lap, and poked Xavier's face away. A teasy smile was slightly peeking on the edge of his lips. The girl quickly set her hand free,and pushed Gazel backwards, causing him to press against the bed's white sheets.  They were acting like idiots instead of thanking her. Xavier simply grabbed her hand to stop her from poking his forehead, and pressed his index finger against her lips.

"Tag, your It," he chuckled, and softly kissed her forehead.

          A loud angry scream came out the girl's mouth. Belletrix and Sue entered the room, only to find Jane sitting on the two boys, who were hopelessly lying on the ground,with a red face. Gazel was lazily sending Torch a message on his phone to save him, and Xavier simply had a pouting expression.

"I was only joking," he complained.

        Sue and Belletrix simply looked at each other and bursted out laughing. At the mansion's roof, Lucian lied down on the concrete floor, staring at the dark, night sky.

"Her game against Seishou Academy eh? Let's see how you deal with that burden, or how you will face Aidan, and Shawn. Well Fei?" He turned his attention to the teal-haired boy.

" She has went through a lot already, I will find someone else to help me save soccer from extension," Fei replied, before disappearing for the last time.

" Well it was nice having his company. Maybe it is time I visit Jane," he told himself, " But this time, she will do it with her own strength."