Chapter 2

I woke up to an annoyingly exited voice going, "Hey Leda, Leda, Leda, get up, get ready, come onnnn!"

        I groaned, covering my face with my pillow. I'm really not in the mood to be awake right now. She continued to poke me and shake me and yell at me, pulling my covers off of me and the pillow I was hiding under until I was so upset I just sat up, giving her a death glare but she was just grinning from ear to ear.

        Drowsily, I got out of bed and grabbed the nearest shirt and jeans. It was a black Nirvana shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I got dressed and rolled up the skinny jeans and pulled on dark grey socks and my dark red Dr. Martens boots. I threw on some eye liner and mascara, grabbed my empty wallet and my phone, yawning I turned to Star, "Ready?"

        She hopped out of my bed nodding excitedly. When we walked downstairs my mother excitedly handed me a $50 bill and hugged me, "Have fun! And start loving this kind of music."

        I rolled my eyes and followed Star to the car and we drove off.

        Literaly the whole time we had to listen to 5SOS aren't we going to hear them enough at the concert? No? Okay. 

        When we finally got there we got in fairly quickly because we had special pass things, we took our places in the front and waited as the fans flooded in. We got pushed around some and yelled at by 12 year olds, I almost punched a girl in the face and then about an hour later the boys walked on stage and holly fuck there go my ears. Like seriously they walk on stage and you scream? 

        I cross my arms, cleary not amused when the boy in the middle asked how we were. As if he cares. I told Star, and by told I mean screamed in her ear, that I was going to sit down. There were seats up on a balcony and I sat there on my phone the whole time. I'm pretty sure those guys said "I love you" at least 10 times. 

        When it was FINALLY over I walked down to where Star was waiting to get back stage with our passes, she handed one to me and a piece of paper. There were only four other girls and they were all in the age range of 9-12. Does that not say anything about the band? 

        "Why do I need paper?"

        "Signatures, duh!" 

        "I don't wnat their signatures though!" I whined.

        The other four girls gasped and started talking to each other, pointing angrily at me.

        "See what you have done?!" Star snapped.

        I swear sometimes she and my mother were exactly alike. We were last in line and they finally let us in. I guess the other girls just talked and left already? Well whatever. Star was breathing awkwardly and I had to snap her back to focus as we walked back stage. 

        The boys were sitting on bean bags, talking and laughing as we entered. There were two bean bags that I guess we were supposed to sit on? Well Star sat on one of them and I didn't have an option with the huge body gaurd ushering me to the seat. When I sat down I took out my phone and Star nudged me with a look that said 'please, not now'.

        "Hi, um, I'm Star," Her face was red and she talked to all the boys but I caught her looking at the one with the bandana the most, I think his name was Ashlin... No... Ashton? Yeah... I think that's it. When my mind focused back to the conversation they were all looking at me, "Wait, what happened?"

        "What's your name?" The one with the lip ring asked. 

        "I'm Leda."

        "Well, nice to meet you, Leda."

        "Yeah, whatever."

        Star's eyes widened, "I'm sorry, I kinda dragged her here against her own will..."

        The boys all looked a little shocked, "What? Not used to girls not falling all over you?"

        They all laugh as if it was a joke. Was that funny? Wow, maybe I should be a comedian. 

        When I gave them the paper to sign and they passed it around Star was so excited if she opened her mother to speak she might explode. I finally got the paper back and put it in my pocket. I seriously wasn't paying attention to the conversations at all but Star was almost as happy leaving as she was going in. 

        Star dropped me off at my house (oh and yeah we did in fact listen to them on the way home as well AND I was forced to by THREE of their shirts AND a beanie. Yeah.)

        When I was finally in bed and alone I pulled the paper out of my pocket and threw it on the floor but I was curious as to what they wrote. I mean even if I don't like them... I don't! Seriously! They were attractive...

        Anyway... I picked up the paper and all of them were just signatures except Luke's his had a username and "Skype me" next to it. I laughed so hard I almost dropped my laptop on the floor. Really??

        Well, what harm could it do?

        I pulled up Skype, added him and sent a message:

        ME: hey it's that one girl that you met but didn't talk to because she didn't care.

        I put the note in my drawer and waited for a response.

        I don't like them.

        Right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, second chapter and I hope you all loved it! c:

Love ya lots,

        Sophia