Chapter 4

I opened my laptop and the skype noise went off so many times skype glitched out. When I finally got it back up there were 10 new messages from star and 18 new messages from Luke.

        LUKE: What happened?

        LUKE: Did I do something wrong?

        LUKE: Leda, where'd you go?

        LUKE: I'm spamming you like our fans spam us.

        LUKE: Wait I mean I'm not your fan

        LUKE: I don't even know

        LUKE: LEEDDDAAA!

        LUKE: Are you ignoring me?

        I decided to quit reading them there, 

        ME: Calm down, I just didn't feel like talking at the moment. 

        I then clicked on Star's messages:

        STAR: ASHTON OMFG

        And I quit reading there because that would be the basis of every message she had sent.

        LUKE: *Incoming call*

        ME: *Answer with video*

        "What do you want?" I asked Luke frustratedly. 

        "To talk to you," He grinned, his lip ring pulling back with his smile. My stomach turned uncomfortably again and I sighed.

        "Why?"

        "I... Um... You're pretty?"

        I rolled my eyes and groaned, "You're so weird, Luke."

        "Hey, you know my name now!"

        "What? No I don't..."

        "You literaly just said it," the smirk returned to his face. I sat my laptop on the bed and rolled over on my side. 

        "Well, whatever myabe it's cause I had to read your name 2,000 times when you messaged me," I raised my eyebrows, smiling.

        "Sass, brah. Well I was actually wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? We would have to meet up somewhere private because of management not wanting fans to see us with girls at the moment. Ash and Star are hanging out tomorrow."

        "So that's what she messaged me about!"

        "You avoided my question."

        "We can hang out but I still don't like you guys," What? I don't! 

        "You sure?"

        "Shut up, bitch shit."

        "Where do you get your insults? They're very interesting," he chuckled.

        "Don't make fun of me!" He threw his hands up in surrender and sighed.

        "I guess I'll leave you alone now, bye love!"

        "Shut up." I ended the call and shut my laptop,

        I picked up my phone to text Star, 

        ME: Looks like we both have dates with international pop stars tomorrow.

        STAR: Pop PUNK and yeah, Ashton said Luke really likes you!

        I smiled and my face felt warm, No, Leda!

        ME: I still don't like them.

        STAR: Seriously, what's so wrong with liking them?!?

        That's a good question... I sat my phone down and rested my head between my hands. I remembered all the taunting and teasing of the other kids when I liked One Direction. The endless hateful comments I'd see on their posts. I felt obligated to stop liking them. I started to listen to Rock and fell in love, I joined the hate comments on One Direction and I turned into the stereotypical punk kid. It was what they wanted me to do, right? Don't get me wrong, I love Rock... But I will always have a soft spot for 5 singing boys. And now 4 Australian boys.

        ME: I'm sorry, you're right. It's pointless to hate them, they're pretty talented.

        STAR: Was that sarcasm? Cause I don't appreciate your sarcasm.

        ME: No, I'm serious.

        STAR: Sass is not needed.

        I called her up and she answered, " 'Ello?"

        "I'm being serious, Star."

        "Holly fuck, you're actually being serious?! Am I dreaming?!"

        "Nope," I grinned, "No you aren't."

        "Well why couldn't you have decided that before we went to the concert then?"

        "Sorry," I shrugged even though she couldn't see me. "Well I'm gonna go, love ya, goodnight!"

        "Love you too, goodnight!" She made a 'mwah' noise and hung up. I curled up with my blankets and searched 5 Seconds Of Summer on Spotify and played it quite loudly. I soon drifted off to the lyrics of Try Hard.

I woke up to the song Good Girls blaring from my laptop. I rolled onto my back and stretched. I went on skype and had 1 new message from Luke.

        LUKE: Nando's and Mean Girls at my place, 2:00?

        ME: You say that as if I know where you live.

        He replied almost immediatly with an address and 'just you and I but don't worry it's just watching a movie, not asking you on a date or anything....'

        ME: See ya at 2:00 c:

        I looked at the clock, 12:30.

        With a loud yawn I got up and searched for something to wear. After digging through piles of clothes I went with my All Time Low black shirt that was really big on me, ripped skinny jeans, and red vans. 

        By the time I was ready the clock read 1:30. I put the address in Google Maps and got directions before walking downstairs. 

        "You look nice, where you headed?"

        I was going to tell my mum the truth but that'd start a whole big conversation that I just wasn't in the mood for right now. 

        "Going over to Star's."

        "You're grounded, remember?"

        "Mom, it's just Star."

        "Fine but if you do anything to get in trouble you will regret it, have fun honey." She went back to typing on her computer and I slipped out of the house. I closed the door behind me as I walked outside, it was nice and sunny outside, not too hot, not too cold, just right.

        I hopped into my car and pulled out of the driveway, trusting the directions to lead me to wear I needed to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, another short boring chapter, I hate me too. 

Love ya lots,

        Sophia