~Chapter 12~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blasting it's repetitive beeping. I groan in annoyance at it’s great volume.

Did it have to be so loud?

I was cranky due to the lack of sleep, but I had to get up and go to school.

To see...Alex, mostly.

I sprang from my bed at the mere thought of seeing Alex once more.

With last night’s memory playing in my head, I got ready. It took me about forty-five minutes to fully get dressed and showered. Then another fifteen to do my hair.

I skip over to my door, but it flew open before I could open it.

Grey stood before me with his hands curled into a ball of fist. He grabs hold of my shoulder, his fingers digging into the flesh under my shirt. It causes me to let out a scream of agony, but Grey didn't stop.

He leads me out of my room, and down the stairs to the kitchen.

There stood Antony.

He leaned against the counter with a cup of coffee in hand. I try to look away from his accusing glare, but find it hard as he watches my every move.

“Say sorry, I can't deal with his shi- nonsense anymore.” Grey whispers in my ear. I look up at him then back at a sulking Antony.

I couldn't say sorry, no matter how much I wanted to, because if I had listened to Antony yesterday, I wouldn’t had had a friend.

“No.” I sneer. I turn on my heel, my intentions to leave them behind.

Grey had different plans. He again grabs me, turning me to face Antony.  

“Please Gin. Pretty pretty please, I’ll-” He begs in my ear.

“No!” I yell cutting him off, “I can’t!”

I look down at my sneakers, but look back up as movement catches my ears.

Antony left.

Good!