I'm Going To Be A Dad! - Devan

I watched as Devan's eyes fluttered opened.

"Mm... Are you watching me sleep?" said Devan smiling.

I blushed, "It's just I'm so lucky to be sleeping right next to my soulmate."

Devan sat up and kissed my lips.

"Want breakfast?" I said smirking, "It's a special recipe."

Devan smirked and nodded, "Yes please."

I sat on his lap, kissing him deeply, running my fingers through his hair causing him to moan. He flipped me around and started kissing my neck, leaving love marks everywhere.

He was going to make me go crazy.

~

A Few Months Later...

I've had been pregnant for a couple of weeks but I haven't told Devan. I was waiting for a dinner we were going to have with the Keys.

~

(Dinner Time)

We arrived at the Key's house and I couldn't wait to say my surprise.

After a few hours of talking and eating I finally decided to say my news.

I grabbed my glass cup and tapped it with my knife.

Everyone quieted down and turned towards me.

"So I-I have a surprise!" I said looking around at everyone's face, I turned towards Devan which he looked shocked at what was happening, "I'm pregnant!"

Everyone clapped and cheered, some cried.

Devan stood up and grabbed me by the waist, looked deeply into my eyes, "Are you really?"

"Yes, baby! We're going to be parents!"

Devan started crying and he picked me up.

He softly let me down and kissed my face everywhere, "I'm going to be a dad!"