Eleven

My family was waiting in the restricted parking area, where BTS' limo was stopped. My brother was looking on nervously. When they spotted me, Yoongi oppa was the first to run over.

"Put her down," my brother said harshly to Jungkook. I was shocked at his tone. What happened to him? Jungkook gently placed me on my feet and had his arm firmly around my waist until I had fully regained my balance. His expression was a mix of frustration and concern.

My mom and dad came up behind my brother and looked me up and down worriedly.

"Omo! Jae-mi! What happened?! One second you were standing next to me and the next you were gone!" appa asked urgently. I nodded. Not knowing what to say.

"Jungkook you never should have stopped! Some fans are crazy and violent!" my brother was yelling. Jungkook's face hardened.

"What!? You wanted me to just leave Jae-mi all by herself on the ground of the airport!? She could've gotten injured!" Jungkook countered.

In that split second another wave of pain spurted through my ribs, I whimpered and collapsed to my knees. Both my brother and Jungkook dropped down next to me.

"Gwenchanh-ah!?" They both asked simultaneously. Yoongi oppa and Jungkook snapped their heads to each other. I swear, if I was going to be the reason Bangtan would disband before making their second album, I was going to lock myself in my room and never come out.

"Stop arguing! I'm fine! Just help me up," I said. Jungkook placed an arm around my waist and shoulder and started lifting when my brother stopped him.

"I can help her," he said darkly. Jungkook stared at him.

"It's fine," Jungkook said. My brother sneered at him. I looked back and forth between the two boys.

The rest of BTS was already getting into the car.

"I said, I got her," Yoongi oppa pushed Jungkook's hands away from me and gently pulled me towards him. My brother put an arm around my shoulders and led me to our car.

"What the hell was that!?" I said, dropping my formality. My brother scowled at me, turned around and began walking to the limo. "Yah! I asked you a question! Oppa!" I called after him. He didn't even give me a second glance.

I turned away, my blood boiling. I didn't know whether I was more mad at my brother or Jungkook. How could they be so immature?!

My parents awkwardly stepped into the car and waited for me. My nostrils flared quickly before I got into the car, knowing full well that Jungkook was burning holes in the back of my head with his eyes.

I couldn't look at him. Not now.

Why is this so hard? I asked myself.

Which did I need more? The safety of Jungkook's embrace? Or my brother's acceptance and approval?

All I knew was that for some reason, my heart ached.