Fifteen

"Yeoboseyo?" Jungkook said. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for what my brother might answer with.

"Jungkook, where are you?" Yoongi oppa said.

"I, uh, I'm. . ." Jungkook swallowed nervously and tugged at his earlobe. I exhaled and quickly took the phone from him.

"He's at our house, oppa," I said. My brother sucked in a breath.

"Why? Is eomma and appa home? What are you doing? What is he doing there? Are you okay?" my brother spat fire.

"Oppa, why do you have a problem with him? He isn't doing anything wrong," I said.

"Whatever, tell him to come back to the set," with that Yoongi oppa hung up. I dropped the phone on my lap and leaned my head on Jungkook's shoulder. He rested his head on mine.

"He said you need to go back," I said quietly. Jungkook shifted next to me.

"Okay," he said.

Neither of us moved.

"Wanna come with?" Jungkook finally asked, after a long silence. I lifted my head so my chin was on his shoulder.

He looked at me and touched his forehead to mine.

"Okie," I said in what I hoped was a cute voice. Jungkook face exploded in smiles. It was the cutest thing ever. I giggled.

"Gaja," he said, getting up and taking my hand. I grinned and then realized that I was wearing his sweatshirt and pajama shorts.

"Kookie," I said, he turned and I motioned my other hand to my questionable outfit.

"Ah, you're right, I'm the only one that gets to see you dressed so adorably," he said, winking at me. I blushed, widened my smile, and bolted up to my room to get changed.

"AIGOO!" I squealed upstairs, hoping Jungkook couldn't hear me. My stomach was filled with butterflies and I was so overjoyed.

When I went downstairs Jungkook was staring at something on his phone.

"Ready!" I said hooking my arm into his. He looked at me up and down. I was wearing a bright green sweatshirt, denim shorts and brown ankle boots. My hair was in a half ponytail.

"What'd I say about looking adorable?!" he said, groaning. I grinned,

"Mianhae, I can't help it," I said, he couldn't stop his mouth from expanding into an even bigger beam.

"Aish," he said, he bent down slightly, hugged my face with his hands and gave me a kiss. "Gwiyeobda," he said. 

When we got to the MV set, all of Bangtan and crew was sitting around eating pizza.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan!" I said a little too excitedly. I ran up behind Taehyung and hugged his neck. He laughed and patted my arms.

"Annyeong," Namjoon said between bites of pizza and sips of soda.

I locked eyes with my brother. He gave me a halfhearted smile. I went up behind his chair.

"Annyeonghaseyo, oppa," I said. He looked at his plate and then back at me. Then he stood up. I backed up. He threw his arms around me. I hugged him back, relieved. "Oppa," I muttered, my voice muffled in his t-shirt.

"Mianhae, yeodongsaeng," he murmured affectionately. Right then Hoseok walked with another box of pizza.

"Ayyyye!" he yelled. "It's Jae-mi!" I pulled away from my brother and gave J-hope a thumbs up.

Hobi put the box on the table and made his way over to me. He gave me a big, bear hug. My grin faltered when I saw Jungkook's face. His jaw was clenched. He was doing that thing with his tongue, the thing he did when he was angry. Or jealous.  I frowned at him, but I couldn't help but feel special. He noticed and turned away.

"So! Pizza!" I said, pulling away, suddenly uncomfortable. Hobi showed me to a chair between Tae and Jin. I thanked him and sat down. Jungkook walked up behind Jin and bent down. Jin turned slightly so Jungkook could say something in his ear. I strained to hear his whisper.

"Hyung, I wanna sit next to her," he said. I watched as Jin glanced at my brother and subtly moved to the next seat while reaching for the Sprite bottle. I nudged Jungkook with my knee.

"Wae, Jungkook-ah," I mumbled, slightly whining. My brother was watching us so carefully.

Jungkook gave me a very rude side smirk before grabbing my hand under the table.

"So how's the new couple!?" Jimin said across from me. I widened my eyes so big that Jimin actually shrank backwards a bit. I could feel Jungkook squeeze my hand tighter. I gulped and looked at my brother. He gave me an acknowledging nod and went back to his slice. I looked around the table. Everyone was giving Jungkook and I looks.

Jungkook grunted. "I can't take it anymore Jae," he muttered through the side of his mouth. He lifted our intertwined hands above our heads. I gasped sharply and looked down at my lap.

Everybody let out cheers. I slowly looked up. My brother was silent. He was staring at our hands; and then something amazing happened. He shrugged and gave small applause.

Taehyung smiled at me supportively. I grinned back and kissed Jungkook on the cheek. The cheers got louder. Jungkook was obviously surprised at my action. He looked at Yoongi oppa for approval. My brother scoffed but shrugged again. I watched as Jungkook's neck and face got red. He turned and pecked me twice on the lips.

"Gomawo," he said between the kisses. I smiled through his teeth, as my amazing friends all smiled and whooped and hollered. "Gomawo," he repeated.

We looked into each other's eyes. "Saranghae," I said. He bit his lip, our hands still tightly together.

"Nado, saranghae,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE ENDDD

A/N

hiiiiii readerssssss!! sorry if this story was cringeee....but if you're reading this right now that means you liked it at least a little bit right?? lol.

THANKS for everythingggg....<3<3 i purple y'all...<3<3

EDIT; 8/27/18 - OMGOMGOMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1k READS THIS IS SUCH A BIG ACCONPLISHMENT FOR ME...IT WARMS MY HEART TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS ENJOYING MY STORIES!! I puprle y'all...💜💜💜💜💜💜

~~~~

EDIT: 12/22/18 - OMFG YOU GUYS 2k READS ARE YALL KIDDING ME??!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💜💜💜💜