Needle in a Slide

Some things you'll need to know before we get into this dream:
• I don't know what caused this dream
•it involves diseases and needles
•its w e i r d

     Okay so it starts off with me and Shane Dawson checking into a hotel, and he's visibly panicking and pacing for no evident reason, but he's nervous and I'm just pretty chill.

     So we get checked in and he immediately disappears on what I'd assume was a work thing to go film, I guess I'm not good enough for vlog footage. So he's gone and I'm just left to exist in this hotel room.

     Now normally I'd go on my phone for the entire time he was gone, or maybe go to the pool if one was available. But dream me values "excercise" and "health", so I go down to the playground instead.

     It's empty asf and I decide to go down the red twisty slide. Slides are dope and irl me would also probably take the slide. So I climb up to get in and I'm ready for fun.

     As I'm going down the slide, near the end I feel a little prick in my side, so confused, I look inside the slide to see if I can make out anything that can hurt me.

     So mind you, I'm a plus sized lesbian alone in a playground looking inside a slide, so god knows what it looked like was happening in there. But inside the slide, I saw what looked like the end of a needle.

     I think what happens next could have been inspired by a video I watched a few weeks ago about a needle in a movie theater seat, but all I know is that the people whom do this are disgusting and should be jailed for life.

     I walk around to the back of the slide and find a needle, the kind you get injected into you, sticking into the side with a sticky beside it that read "congratulations, you have HIV".

     So scared out of my mind cause ya boi hates doctors, needles and being sick, I start bawling and run back to my hotel room that I'm supposed to be sharing with Shane Dawson.

     Now, instead of calling the cops or an ambulance to figure out wtf happened, I call my dad and rush him to my room. I tell him everything that happened, and his response was so unrealistic.

     "You're a virgin, so I doubt you have HIV"????

So I wake up after that and you must be thinking "oh boy, that was a weird dream. Well, weird things your brain tells you should be over now, right?" WRONG.

     Once I'm fully awake, I look over and begin blinking. As I blink, I see a man with about the same body shape and my dad walking past me wearing a navy green shirt. I open my eyes and he's gone.

     So without checking my house in the slightest bit in case it wasn't a hallucination, I just accept that I'm either mentally unstable, about to get murdered or chilling with demons. So ye.

- Grace